+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Independence march

Pray. For. Buc.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Your just to nice to be a Scottish revolutionary Buc. We've a Cybernat persona to uphold min.; D Hopefully see you on Sat Friend.
    Befriending a holocaust denier and uber hun considered too far right for UKIP is too much. In some countries it's a crime to deny the Holocaust.

Should of kicked his head in rather than shaking his hand.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Pray. For. Buc.
    Done plenty of that whilst at St Peters in Nelson Street enough for 3 life spans probably even more than Papa .
    Still waiting for them to be answered maybe one day with independence means the world to me .
    Stewarty will be having a pre march beer and a couple after can't wait mate .

I've started a Tradesmen for yes on Facebook love to see some of yous like the page and maybe use some of the tradesmen who live all over Scotland doing different jobs from plumber's to coffee shops to hairdressers.to private eyes.

If you know anyone who works in the community servicing it's inhabitants and is self employed tell them to post their business details on my page or even text me their details on my phone if not on Facebook here's my number 07773480887 .

I'm not looking for any gas work it's not about me it's about others and helping them find extra work within the YES community..

Please give my page a like .
    Last edited by Disco Buc; 03-10-2019 at 08:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    Done plenty of that whilst at St Peters in Nelson Street enough for 3 life spans probably even more than Papa .
    Still waiting for them to be answered maybe one day with independence means the world to me .
    Stewarty will be having a pre march beer and a couple after can't wait mate .

I've started a Tradesmen for yes on Facebook love to see some of yous like the page and maybe use some of the tradesmen who live all over Scotland doing different jobs from plumber's to coffee shops to hairdressers.to private eyes.

If you know anyone who works in the community servicing it's inhabitants and is self employed tell them to post their business details on my page or even text me their details on my phone if not on Facebook here's my number 07773480887 .

I'm not looking for any gas work it's not about me it's about others and helping them find extra work within the YES community..

Please give my page a like .
    Bit divisive that is it not, the Yes community? Is this only doing work for folk that say they want independence? Or is this a way of trying to convert people who are undecided about a referendum that hasnt been called yet? Personally, I couldn't think of anything worse than someone who is being paid to fix the tap, serve me coffee, cut my hair or stalk someone on my behalf, bore me sh!tless about an oil rich, whisky soaked, tourism driven utopia post independence. I doubt I will be liking this page.

That being said, I wish you all the luck in the world going for a beer with Stewarty. If you can stay awake long enough for him to buy you one back, then kudos to you sir.

Bit divisive that is it not, the Yes community? Is this only doing work for folk that say they want independence? Or is this a way of trying to convert people who are undecided about a referendum that hasnt been called yet? Personally, I couldn't think of anything worse than someone who is being paid to fix the tap, serve me coffee, cut my hair or stalk someone on my behalf, bore me sh!tless about an oil rich, whisky soaked, tourism driven utopia post independence. I doubt I will be liking this page.

That being said, I wish you all the luck in the world going for a beer with Stewarty. If you can stay awake long enough for him to buy you one back, then kudos to you sir.
    Enlightening post.

Enlightening post.
    If you are half as boring in person than you are on here, buc has nae chance

If you are half as boring in person than you are on here, buc has nae chance
    With respect SF you know very little about me. Why so hostile ?

With respect SF you know very little about me. Why so hostile ?
    Dunno, I didn't think I was tbh. I just find it deathly dull that on this forum, be it off topic or the footie board, the vast majority of your comments are regarding a single issue.

Dunno, I didn't think I was tbh. I just find it deathly dull that on this forum, be it off topic or the footie board, the vast majority of your comments are regarding a single issue.
    Fair enough Standfree nae hard feelings.

See what you are saying but disagree SF but it's more that just tradesmen for YES we do have nurses for YES Rangers for YES etc etc .

It's just a page where people can get some work who have started off or some who may be going through a quiet spell I've got some NO voting folk on that page as well so it's not just for YES voters but mostly the work would come from that area .

It's another way I can help folk out . I enjoy helping out .

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast