+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Independence march

Independence march

17th of August next week then .
    Kicks off at 1-30pm sharp Albyn place goes down union street and finishes at Castlegate word on the street is nearly 60.000 or more don't fall for the 10k listed in the P&J .

It's a family event never any trouble albeit the protest from the union jackers around 50 at best and thon loud speaker .
    Anyway YES voters welcome to join the march and any unionists can join the union jackers more that likely they will be at UTG at thon statue ..

My whole family is going as my Glesgae Rangers supporting mates are coming up should be a good swally later hopefully Stav ISNA working and anyone else can join us
    Last edited by Disco Buc; 09-08-2019 at 06:28 PM.

I'd be there if I could walk for more than 5 minutes but I can't so I wont.

I'll be keeping an eye out for the 'don't sell McGinn' banner though. Good luck with it.

Thank you Mondo look out for a black Scottie dog I will be kilted up and have 2 banners a ST Andrews and yes my Bilbao flag got a story there mate .

What's up with your walking part .
    You don't need to answer that of course .

Edit to say some join the march at a later stage mate nothing wrong with being part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    Thank you Mondo look out for a black Scottie dog I will be kilted up and have 2 banners a ST Andrews and yes my Bilbao flag got a story there mate .

What's up with your walking part .
    You don't need to answer that of course .

Edit to say some join the march at a later stage mate nothing wrong with being part of it.
    Recurring slipped disc. I'm getting bumped about different hospitals as I 'officially' live in Edinburgh now. Should have been back to work about now but what can you do.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Recurring slipped disc. I'm getting bumped about different hospitals as I 'officially' live in Edinburgh now. Should have been back to work about now but what can you do.
    Dam back problems are very painful hope you get sorted out sooner rather than later very frustrating.

Dam back problems are very painful hope you get sorted out sooner rather than later very frustrating.
    Yes can be quite sore at times but the worst bit is that the part of the nerves that are getting pressed controls certain bodily functions so I'll be hobbling about the tinned food section at tescos and get an uncontrollable raging boner

Sorry I've took this well off topic.

Just watching "Crossrail : where did it all go wrong". Say no more. Although getting away from Westminster won't necessarily rid us of similar problems. The central belt would just become our very own 'south east'.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Just watching "Crossrail : where did it all go wrong". Say no more. Although getting away from Westminster won't necessarily rid us of similar problems. The central belt would just become our very own 'south east'.
    Let's not get too precious about major transport projects. For Crossrail you could just as easily read Edinburgh tram project

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Yes can be quite sore at times but the worst bit is that the part of the nerves that are getting pressed controls certain bodily functions so I'll be hobbling about the tinned food section at tescos and get an uncontrollable raging boner

Sorry I've took this well off topic.
    K

Lol that's not all bad then maybe I would need some of that nerve pain then .

So when passing by in the march if I see someone with a raging boner getting in the way of the march I will know it's you .

17th of August next week then .
    Kicks off at 1-30pm sharp Albyn place goes down union street and finishes at Castlegate word on the street is nearly 60.000 or more don't fall for the 10k listed in the P&J .

It's a family event never any trouble albeit the protest from the union jackers around 50 at best and thon loud speaker .
    Anyway YES voters welcome to join the march and any unionists can join the union jackers more that likely they will be at UTG at thon statue ..

My whole family is going as my Glesgae Rangers supporting mates are coming up should be a good swally later hopefully Stav ISNA working and anyone else can join us
    How long will it last buc? Not sure if I'm working yet though.

Buc I'm stav-ros, stav died

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast