+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: FA Cup (2019-2020)

Only 30 minutes to kick off. Don't get too excited now

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Only 30 minutes to kick off. Don't get too excited now
    I've had a bad run on my betting this week so, I'm giving this one a miss.

FA Cup aside, who'd have thought that last night Rangers lost at home to bottom club Hamilton whilst Celtic were lucky to earn a late 2-2 draw...proper did me those two last night.

Okay, no money but a Man Utd 2-1 win but Rooney will score.

Man Utd it is then who we follow into the Q Finals. Let's hope the MM curse strikes again and Delia's boys cook up a surprise.

Lost the plot on this one due to this COVID kerfuffle. Looks like Chelsea have the burden of being the MM team in the final.

Not on TV here as live Bass fishing takes preference. I see a 'yank' has put Chelsea 1=0 up. Still time for the MM curse to strike.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Lost the plot on this one due to this COVID kerfuffle. Looks like Chelsea have the burden of being the MM team in the final.
    There was a time when the tv coverage was the road to Wembley, what the players had for breakfast, new suits and Abide With Me

This time it’s lost in a blancmange of whinging, dedicated to mental health, BLM, taking the knee and all that crap.

We did get Abide With Me ( sung by a coloured singer of course) and some blather about “heads up” charity ( in rap format by a black bloke of course) For some reason Abide With Me was sung on the roof of Wembley bizarrely at a time when the stadium was as empty as it can be. Two blokes came out with the FA Cup suitably masked even though they were outside in an empty stadium with nobody within 200 metres let alone 2 metres. The National Anthem was sung by a carefully selected children’s choir suitably spaced out in the stand singing to just the players and no Royal within 100 miles.

The “knee” seemed to have been shortened in time as maybe an indicator that we are bored with this and we only did it because we are scared not to do it.

The commentator was in full flow about BLM and Heads Up charity and then told us that the ref was the first one to officiate twice in a cup final but didn’t tell us why.

Overall a boring shambles

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    There was a time when the tv coverage was the road to Wembley, what the players had for breakfast, new suits and Abide With Me

This time it’s lost in a blancmange of whinging, dedicated to mental health, BLM, taking the knee and all that crap.

We did get Abide With Me ( sung by a coloured singer of course) and some blather about “heads up” charity ( in rap format by a black bloke of course) For some reason Abide With Me was sung on the roof of Wembley bizarrely at a time when the stadium was as empty as it can be. Two blokes came out with the FA Cup suitably masked even though they were outside in an empty stadium with nobody within 200 metres let alone 2 metres. The National Anthem was sung by a carefully selected children’s choir suitably spaced out in the stand singing to just the players and no Royal within 100 miles.

The “knee” seemed to have been shortened in time as maybe an indicator that we are bored with this and we only did it because we are scared not to do it.

The commentator was in full flow about BLM and Heads Up charity and then told us that the ref was the first one to officiate twice in a cup final but didn’t tell us why.

Overall a boring shambles
    Too much whingeing is never good

Well it's finally over. These games are lasting as long as American Football. Nice to see the MM curse prevailed in the end.

Best team won.

Nice to see a former Miller, albeit a loanee, doing well in goal for Arsenal (obviously doesn't make up for not having a 20 minute segment on wags frocks)

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122