+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: FA Cup (2019-2020)

Replay 0-0.

Replay played tonight (Wednesday)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Replay played tonight (Wednesday)
    Thanks Lol. Good job someone is keeping on top of this Seems like the good old days of the FA Cup where games drawn on Saturday are replayed immediately the following Tue/Wed.

Dunston/RCA were 2nd ball out of the bag in the draw and a trip to Marine awaits the winners on September 21st.

Bigger names now starting to appear in the 2nd Qualifying Round including our old conquerors Stafford Rangers which happened to be my Dad's last game at Millmoor back in January 1975. He lived another 40 years but vowed 'never again' after that night and stuck to his word

Northwich Victoria playing tonight in the FA Cup. Founder members of Football League Division 2 (ie Championship Level)... now playing at League level 9!

Well the curse goes on Sunderland RCA 0 - 5 Dunston. Chris Swales will be proud.

Well the curse goes on Sunderland RCA 0 - 5 Dunston. Chris Swales will be proud.
    So it's on to the scousers at Marine FC who are managed by a famous name, Neil Young, who is not the one associated with Crosby, Stills and Nash, nor is he the one that scored the winning FA Cup goal for Man City in 1969, nor is he the one that played for Spurs and Bournemeouth. He does however have a pretty good non-league managerial pedigree at Chester so Chris Swailes and his team will do well to break our jinx.

Irlam (I’ve had to google) v York this Saturday
    12:30 KO live on bbc sports

CAM we have missed out,if we had a bet against our teams going out first time we could have made a small fortune.

CAM we have missed out,if we had a bet against our teams going out first time we could have made a small fortune.
    I'm pretty certain, knowing my luck, if I'd bet against Biggleswade all the way back when we started last year and every round after that, they would have gone on to win it

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I'm pretty certain, knowing my luck, if I'd bet against Biggleswade all the way back when we started last year and every round after that, they would have gone on to win it
    Talking about betting if you ask Brin the kind old soul he might put you on the lotto Friday £167.000.000.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast