+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It’s going to be a bloody long season.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Yes and it’s your turn to get beers in from Blue Coates from 5 yrs ago and I here it’s £9 a bottle in three very expensive cranes ?
    It always seems to be my turn to get them in. I’ll show you where the bar is.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Cos they’re all of Irish decent ?
    I would agree with that. They would probably say that the whole country is against them..... Chelsea fans caused Heysel etc.

What a good little player that Pukki is,he’s scored & worked his nuts off.

I bet Warney is in a right strop tonight over in Tickhill.
    Face like thunder tomorrow at the nys

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    To be honest I hope Liverpool never win anything again. They booed the national anthem (not for the first time). Scouse not English? Why is that?
    The Pity City, all the world is against them.

What’s laughable is all of those famous Liverpudlians like Lennon, McCartney, Cilla Black etc who banged on how great a place Liverpool was but chose to live somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    The Pity City, all the world is against them.

What’s laughable is all of those famous Liverpudlians like Lennon, McCartney, Cilla Black etc who banged on how great a place Liverpool was but chose to live somewhere else.
    That’s why they named the airport after Lennon. He couldn’t wait to get out.

My daughter went to Hope University to do her History & English degrees she went back to do her masters,she lived in Liverpool so I spent a few week-ends in Liverpool.A lot of good nice people live in Liverpool.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    My daughter went to Hope University to do her History & English degrees she went back to do her masters,she lived in Liverpool so I spent a few week-ends in Liverpool.A lot of good nice people live in Liverpool.
    I would agree.

Vastly overrated city where the residents think it's a lot better than it actually is
    I spent the whole day there when we played Everton and thought it was awful.

The Albert Dock area is very attractive but the rest is very unappealing and that's being kind.

Always wondered why Liverpool fans perpetually take about Hillsborough but never mention Heysel. Strange that.....like it never happened

They will go back to Championship it’s what they like to do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12