Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
That last section of the dode is mostly? made up of disabled tickets,kids getting tickets from school and even a guy who does commentary for blind folk, its the best part of the dode imo. The first section after the dode in et lower ( had season ticket fir one season there) is made up of mostly older guys that slag the fxxk out of fans never mind players if your a ( newcomer),snide remarks bout half season tickets, deals on 3 games fir £40 etc, etc total weirdos and had to leave there sharp b4 i got jailed!! As for the rest of the dode lower, EVERY single adult there is a football manager and by god they will let you know it from the kick off. Upstairs us fine, J K is fine for patg prices. ET upper is best season ticket(s) i have had, class. But NOTHING compares to the auld shed����. Sorry for going aff topic stoke, but had to get my tuppence worth in.
I've moved upstairs in the Dode this season and it's been fine so far(1 game lol). I won't move from there hopefully and definitely wouldn't move to the ET as I don't like watching the game from behind the goal.