+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My predictions

Last seven seasons of Rangers history (2005/06-2011/12) - 8 major trophies

First seven seasons of Sevco (2012/13-2018/19) - 0 major trophies

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Last seven seasons of Rangers history (2005/06-2011/12) - 8 major trophies

First seven seasons of Sevco (2012/13-2018/19) - 0 major trophies
    Heck, so what your saying is, in just seven seasons, we won 3 more trophies than your club has ever won in its history?!!! We really are some club

It must have to you fizzing whenever you see our honours list, including all our minor trophy wins of 2012-16.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    we actually survived liquidation.
    How on earth does that work like????

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    How on earth does that work like????

In dummy terms, Scottish football knows we are too big to allow it to happen...So they decided that we were going to be the same club with the same name, badge, history, etc. I can understand this makes you raging, why should Gretna, Airdrie, etc... have to start again, but rangers keep their history and honours. Well dry yer eyes, you can scream it till yer blue in the face but that won’t make it true- heck, I’ll even join you.

SEVCO sevco SEVCO SSSSEEVCO!!!
    New cluuuuuuub, no Trophieeeeees!

Doesn’t seem to work though. Uefa won’t listen to me either, ah well

Honestly, there is no point in trying to convince anyone on here Sevco are old rangers. You can think what your like but no one on here does or ever will.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    In dummy terms, Scottish football knows we are too big to allow it to happen...So they decided that we were going to be the same club with the same name, badge, history, etc. I can understand this makes you raging, why should Gretna, Airdrie, etc... have to start again, but rangers keep their history and honours. Well dry yer eyes, you can scream it till yer blue in the face but that won’t make it true- heck, I’ll even join you.

SEVCO sevco SEVCO SSSSEEVCO!!!
    New cluuuuuuub, no Trophieeeeees!

Doesn’t seem to work though. Uefa won’t listen to me either, ah well
    But you don't have the same name or the same badge?!?

One thing that will never change with the new or old version.

Buckfast for breakfast.

Honours list/trophies = Oldco

HMRC = Newco

They really are brass necked tossers, but for those of them that are not illiterate here’s a handy dictionary definition for the avoidance of any doubt -

liquidate
    /ˈlɪkwɪdeɪt/
    verb
    verb: liquidate; 3rd person present: liquidates; past tense: liquidated; past participle: liquidated; gerund or present participle: liquidating
    wind up the affairs of (a business) by ascertaining liabilities and apportioning assets.
    "if the company was liquidated, there would be enough funds released to honour the debts"
    synonyms: close down, wind up, put into liquidation, dissolve, break up, disband, terminate
    "if the company was liquidated, there would be enough funds released to honour the debts"

It’s the phrases such as ‘close down’, ‘disband’ and ‘terminate’ that are particularly enjoyable.
    Last edited by JamesMcClean; 13-08-2019 at 04:48 PM.

Hopefully the rangers still have the same accountants as deed rangers and we can look forward to watching them try to 'survive another liquidation' 🤭

Loving the seeth folks, we still get to you.

Pleasing

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)