+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Loving the seeth folks, we still get to you.

Pleasing
    No you did. Past tense. That’s the point.

Talking of ‘ walk away f.c’ . I se they have sacked Kyle lafferty. The big Irishman had Parroted the new clubs policies and procedures with the ‘ i was heartbroken to leave rangers’ gimmick to the media as well . I guess it won’t be long before more rats scurry back to the lair for an extra pay day. Can we expect the likes of gardener ally , John Grieg and god forbid the man who broke the club single handedly Sir David Murray show face for a share of the spoils😃

Loving the seeth folks, we still get to you.

Pleasing
    This suggests to me your are deliberately trolling on here which puts you on seriously thin ice. We welcome opposition fans here but not if they behave like that too much.
    Last edited by TerryTheTerror; 13-08-2019 at 08:49 PM.

David Murray the man who allegedly never put £1:00 of his own money in old Rangers. The money he invested was from other sources I.e. MIM according several respected financial correspondents.

My predictions for this season are as follows:
    the World Famous Dundee United Football Club will win the Championship by a record number of points
    The Fun will be pipped to the play offs by the smokies
    There will be serious concerns over the continuing viability of ra sellick as multiple kiddie fiddling cases are raised in the US courts
    The Rangers Football Club get set to enter a second insolvency period after new debts of £63.5m are announced

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownunder View Post
    Talking of ‘ walk away f.c’ . I se they have sacked Kyle lafferty. The big Irishman had Parroted the new clubs policies and procedures with the ‘ i was heartbroken to leave rangers’ gimmick to the media as well . I guess it won’t be long before more rats scurry back to the lair for an extra pay day. Can we expect the likes of gardener ally , John Grieg and god forbid the man who broke the club single handedly Sir David Murray show face for a share of the spoils😃
    Dont think Grieg ever came of the pay list?Probably Still plays some sort of £ role. As for Murray he sold them doon the river for a deal with the tax man to keep his lucrative steel business. But essentially it was Dundee United to blame. 🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    This suggests to me your are deliberately trolling on here which puts you on seriously thin ice. We welcome opposition fans here but not if they behave like that too much.
    It is not trolling because I find it amusing, and like I said it is a while since you have been in the top league so you may be unaware that it’s actually opposition fans who this patter winds up. It reminds them that we have our own rule book that doesn’t apply to minion clubs.

Us bears embrace the sevco patter, and we use it ourselves as an in joke. The responses I have made here show that I’m just laughing at these fans who are coming out with the 2012 jokes, and schooling them on the reasons why this patter is really just used by rangers fans now. It is pleasing because we can remind each other about how the tims used to call us sevco and a new club but they really had to ditch that patter after uefa and SFA disappointed them. We use it now, sevco till I die :-)

So sorry if this disappoints you but st least you know now

Quote Originally Posted by bobafett View Post
    You need to bide aff the glue laddie
    And the tims are oot tae some Romanian club.

Neil Lennon is a great manager, no honestly he must stay :-)

And the tims are oot tae some Romanian club.

Neil Lennon is a great manager, no honestly he must stay :-)
    Why would a utd board give a toss?

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Why would a utd board give a toss?
    Maybe bobafett has good reason to care

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)