+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: My predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    It is not trolling because I find it amusing, and like I said it is a while since you have been in the top league so you may be unaware that it’s actually opposition fans who this patter winds up. It reminds them that we have our own rule book that doesn’t apply to minion clubs.

Us bears embrace the sevco patter, and we use it ourselves as an in joke. The responses I have made here show that I’m just laughing at these fans who are coming out with the 2012 jokes, and schooling them on the reasons why this patter is really just used by rangers fans now. It is pleasing because we can remind each other about how the tims used to call us sevco and a new club but they really had to ditch that patter after uefa and SFA disappointed them. We use it now, sevco till I die :-)

So sorry if this disappoints you but st least you know now
    OK, it's pretty clear to me what you are up to then, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    OK, it's pretty clear to me what you are up to then, thanks.
    I’ve pumped more money into them attending games than sir minty moonbeams ever did Infact he took money out the old club before he left them broke but we get credited with their demise lol.Won more trophies with players you couldn’t pay tax for therefore cheating so those trophies are tainted.You’re last 2 sales total £2 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣,nearly £100M to get to the big league and we’ve pumped you twice when we’ve played.No bad for a club only 7 years old 😁

Why is this bigoted kunt getting airtime on this forum? and before anyone comes back with the auld teddy bear has done nothing wrong routine, yes he has by default. Every single follower of either of the erse cheeks sings songs in praise of murder and terrorism, they ARE all bigoted bastirds who deserve no airtime on any forum especially this one. Get the kunt away to phuck, he’s got no business here.

Quote Originally Posted by skarne1 View Post
    David Murray the man who allegedly never put £1:00 of his own money in old Rangers. The money he invested was from other sources I.e. MIM according several respected financial correspondents.
    Thats not true - he put in minus £10m plus! He gained millions from this. whilst shafting his businesses, loyal workers and even supporters and investors. You are correct in how he sourced money and its isnt illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Why is this bigoted kunt getting airtime on this forum? and before anyone comes back with the auld teddy bear has done nothing wrong routine, yes he has by default. Every single follower of either of the erse cheeks sings songs in praise of murder and terrorism, they ARE all bigoted bastirds who deserve no airtime on any forum especially this one. Get the kunt away to phuck, he’s got no business here.
    Let's just say, he's no longer welcome here.

Boot time. THUG.

More deluded than a funster. Good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I predict a ban for you,i much prefer the Tainted rambles,much more entertaining.
    Telt ye.

Can he come back as "The teddy bear"?

Quote Originally Posted by FTFun View Post
    Can he come back as "The teddy bear"?
    😁😁

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)