+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today's Game

Today's Game

Nice curry in the Vine washed down by a few lagers but the negative was mouthy cockneys and a tight arse owner who would not pay for Sky. So to the Sportsman for a few more and yes live football.

Zahore was like a ****in statue - never saw him even break sweat once and what a complete waste of space. Even Kanu ran around a bit when he came on albeit, he's crap too!

No cutting edge in the final third and too much passing without the killer final ball.

Johnstone - what a useless knob!! Seconds before the goal he was screaming at Bartley so lost focus and was in no-where land when the cross game in! Second week running this guy has cost us with a goal. Must be the worst keeper ever seen at the Albion - ever!! Please please give Bond a chance!

Liked the ruthlessness of Bilic in taking off Zahore just after half time as DM would have waited until the 80th min. Pity Austin did not start though!

I like Edwards but he goes missing too much! Can't see what Livermore brings to the party!

Summary - two wasted points against a poor Millwall side in my opinion. Horrible club and horrible cockney knobs!

Lets hope there are changes for next week and PRAY Austin does not get injured as we will be up s hit creek!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Nice curry in the Vine washed down by a few lagers but the negative was mouthy cockneys and a tight arse owner who would not pay for Sky. So to the Sportsman for a few more and yes live football.

Zahore was like a ****in statue - never saw him even break sweat once and what a complete waste of space. Even Kanu ran around a bit when he came on albeit, he's crap too!

No cutting edge in the final third and too much passing without the killer final ball.

Johnstone - what a useless knob!! Seconds before the goal he was screaming at Bartley so lost focus and was in no-where land when the cross game in! Second week running this guy has cost us with a goal. Must be the worst keeper ever seen at the Albion - ever!! Please please give Bond a chance!

Liked the ruthlessness of Bilic in taking off Zahore just after half time as DM would have waited until the 80th min. Pity Austin did not start though!

I like Edwards but he goes missing too much! Can't see what Livermore brings to the party!

Summary - two wasted points against a poor Millwall side in my opinion. Horrible club and horrible cockney knobs!

Lets hope there are changes for next week and PRAY Austin does not get injured as we will be up s hit creek!
    Like I said earlier sorry we missed each other in the vine . But your comments on the game couldn't have put it better myself just about sumed it up to a tee . Piss poor result .

The bottom line is, we controlled the game and should have come away with the three points. End of!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
    Like I said earlier sorry we missed each other in the vine . But your comments on the game couldn't have put it better myself just about sumed it up to a tee . Piss poor result .
    Is that what you said to the express and dingle Jots, as I must have been mistaken when I watched your video?

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Is that what you said to the express and dingle Jots, as I must have been mistaken when I watched your video?
    To be fair blood he got me by surprise & I just wanted to mind my Ps & Qs + he seemed a decent guy , as for the game I did see it as Al sore it pretty tame up front the players mentioned were crap + Phillips against a millwall team that I thought were at best average & definitely deserved a point the people sitting by me all thought we were going to lose , we need to find goals in this team or we will struggle. Its 2 games in we have 4 pits not the end of the world .but disapointed by the result another home game gone & let another lead slip sounds familiar ?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
    To be fair blood he got me by surprise & I just wanted to mind my Ps & Qs + he seemed a decent guy , as for the game I did see it as Al sore it pretty tame up front the players mentioned were crap + Phillips against a millwall team that I thought were at best average & definitely deserved a point the people sitting by me all thought we were going to lose , we need to find goals in this team or we will struggle. Its 2 games in we have 4 pits not the end of the world .but disapointed by the result another home game gone & let another lead slip sounds familiar ?
    Ah, before you got your grim reaper outfit on Jots?

Only joking mate. We need goals badly and this passing across the back is just like Mowbray with Kroc the new Korean.

We just need to hope we've bought a Austin Maestro and not a clapped out Austin Over.

HRK isn't crap. Tons better than Zohore. Contributes. Would feed Austin.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Their's a few folk would beg to differ on that one boingy .

Just read any reports or listen to any commentators and also listen to Slav. Some on This board as you know if they hate anyone wont let go or change their mind whatever he does. He's not a prolific goalscorer but he definitely contributes positively every game.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post

He was tons better than Zahore yesterday which was not difficult but still crap!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)