+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sam Johnstone

Sam Johnstone

Can this useless absolute piece of garbage - go take his gay pink strip worn today and go back to the Vile and join greasy Jack with his Alice Band.

No wonder Pride is everywhere - pink strips and Alice bands. The late Brian Clough would be turning is his grave for **** sake!

Makes me crap myself everytime the ball goes near our box .

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Can this useless absolute piece of garbage - go take his gay pink strip worn today and go back to the Vile and join greasy Jack with his Alice Band.

No wonder Pride is everywhere - pink strips and Alice bands. The late Brian Clough would be turning is his grave for **** sake!
    So would Justin Fashuna.

I must admit that I am becoming increasingly concerned regarding Johnstone. He appears to be regressing instead of progressing. When he first arrived I thought that he had the potential to be a decent 'keeper. However, he needs to up his game because if he continues on this downward spiral then Bond must be given his opportunity.

Pretty sure that Bond will start in the Carabao match but surely if he plays well there then he deserves to have a start on Saturday. Goalkeepers seem to be given more opportunities before being dropped and for some reason it always has been that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarmbaggie View Post
    Pretty sure that Bond will start in the Carabao match but surely if he plays well there then he deserves to have a start on Saturday. Goalkeepers seem to be given more opportunities before being dropped and for some reason it always has been that way.

Thing that pissed me off was Johnstone was screaming at Bartley seconds before the goal. I said to my lad - bit rich as more players should scream at Johnstone for his numerous errors!!! After this spat - I said he’s lost focus now and true to word - he had as he was in no mans land for their goal.

Useless useless keeper. He also looked a prize ponce in a bright pink kit. What next - pink laces?

Get back to the Vile!!! Give Bond a chance!

I expect Bond will get his chance in the Cocoa Cup. I hope he plays well and capitalises on this opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
    Makes me crap myself everytime the ball goes near our box .

Rick Sheppard had the same effect on me, remember him Johnny?

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Rick Sheppard had the same effect on me, remember him Johnny?
    I was going to post the same thing Des. He was truly awful. Worst keeper we ever had without a doubt. I used to go to reserve games back then so I got to see him quite often (too often!)

You boys don’t remember ray(Pansy) potter then,how about mr Jim coombs.he could catch a chricket ball but use to completely miss a football.all the years I’ve watched the baggies Jim’s the only baggie keeper I’ve ever seen punch the ball into his net from a corner.we sold him to the villa.mind you they had their own back by selling us John somebody he was so bad I can’t remember his name .banjo and a cows arse comes to mind.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)