+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Swansea

Swansea

Roos solid
    Bogle had a good game until his injury. Lowe was good as a wrong side replacement
    Keogh was excellent
    Clarke was excellent
    Malone does some good things but to many poor IMO. With his back to the bye line he ALWAYS passes back with his left. Refuses to use his right. Rather have Lowe there
    Dowell had a poor touch today but he wasn't alone in that
    Hudds was OK
    Evans was good. Was he injured or did Paterson come on as a tactical change?
    Jozefzoon. I refer honourable members to my comments when he first came. Drop him
    Waggy. Hang your head in shame withthat penalty. Did a lot of good work but had a few poor touches
    Lawrence. As prominrnt as he was on Monday, he was conspicuous by his absence and lack of anything positive

Marriott will be back in the starting XI shortly
    Paterson was mobile, showed he has something but needs to bed in
    Lowe, start him at left back and play Bateman at right back if Bogle is not available.

Too many poor passes from everybody. As promising as Monday's game was, this one was as far the other way, disappointing.

Tuesday at Scunny I expect half a dozen changes. Give 3 of the current bench sitters some game time and 3 young uns.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Roos solid
    Bogle had a good game until his injury. Lowe was good as a wrong side replacement
    Keogh was excellent
    Clarke was excellent
    Malone does some good things but to many poor IMO. With his back to the bye line he ALWAYS passes back with his left. Refuses to use his right. Rather have Lowe there
    Dowell had a poor touch today but he wasn't alone in that
    Hudds was OK
    Evans was good. Was he injured or did Paterson come on as a tactical change?
    Jozefzoon. I refer honourable members to my comments when he first came. Drop him
    Waggy. Hang your head in shame withthat penalty. Did a lot of good work but had a few poor touches
    Lawrence. As prominrnt as he was on Monday, he was conspicuous by his absence and lack of anything positive

Marriott will be back in the starting XI shortly
    Paterson was mobile, showed he has something but needs to bed in
    Lowe, start him at left back and play Bateman at right back if Bogle is not available.

Too many poor passes from everybody. As promising as Monday's game was, this one was as far the other way, disappointing.

Tuesday at Scunny I expect half a dozen changes. Give 3 of the current bench sitters some game time and 3 young uns.
    Overall a good summary. I fear if Waghorn is our main striker, that we will be short of goals. Cannot understand how a professional footballer whose job it is to score goals cannot score a penalty!

Messi and Ronaldo have missed penalties, if you hit the target and don't score credit has to go to the Goalkeeper, you could turn round what you have said. I cannot understand how a professional footballer who's job it is to save goals can't stop a penalty.

Just a case of hype and over expectation I think. No point in singling Waghorn out...he had a bad day, it happens.
    New players, three home debuts, first home match of the season, missing players, determined opposition etc.
    Disappointing, but Leeds dropped home points too and against weaker opposition.

No way is this Keogh verbatim. Only one "listen" and zero "like I say"

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/spo...-derby-3197880

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Messi and Ronaldo have missed penalties, if you hit the target and don't score credit has to go to the Goalkeeper, you could turn round what you have said. I cannot understand how a professional footballer who's job it is to save goals can't stop a penalty.
    MoP he's hit his last five penalties to the exact same spot The keeper only had to put his right arm out to stop it

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    No way is this Keogh verbatim. Only one "listen" and zero "like I say"

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/spo...-derby-3197880
    I watched, like I say, the video of that interview, like you say, on the OS and, like I said, it was full of, like I said, "like you said".

Hald a dozen listens and a plethora of "you know"'s as well. Yeah, so listen, you know, like I said, most of his interviews could, you know, like you say, be cut down, you know, like, by, as I say, three quarters you know.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    MoP he's hit his last five penalties to the exact same spot The keeper only had to put his right arm out to stop it
    Did the other 4 go in?

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Did the other 4 go in?
    Yes all the more reason to change . As the Swansea manager said We studied the videos and knew where he puts it

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    I watched, like I say, the video of that interview, like you say, on the OS and, like I said, it was full of, like I said, "like you said".

Hald a dozen listens and a plethora of "you know"'s as well. Yeah, so listen, you know, like I said, most of his interviews could, you know, like you say, be cut down, you know, like, by, as I say, three quarters you know.
    Does his talking on the pitch and leads by example...that’s what matters.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)