+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: What Will The Outcome Be?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Leicester v Wolves Matchday Thread

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    Before the game i would have been happy for Wolves to come away with a point. I thought going forward, Jota and Jiminez looked decent, just in front of goal where it didn't happen. I think there's potential for Cutrone to have an impact for Wolves. One pet hate already for me is VAR, it's a decision that is correct, but it takes away the celebration of scoring a 'goal', then having to wait to see if it's awarded or disallowed, in our case today, disallowed. The incident was shown briefly on the screen today, but not really conclusive.
    You're right about VAR and goal celebrations, although when a goal against us is disallowed it's going to feel like a goal scored.

I also think that only deliberate handball should be a foul.

Quote Originally Posted by nortonwolf View Post
    You're right about VAR and goal celebrations, although when a goal against us is disallowed it's going to feel like a goal scored.

I also think that only deliberate handball should be a foul.
    I get your points, when it's disallowed for the opposition they will know how we felt yesterday. Boly's actions yesterday wasn't deliberate, but it just how the law is. I just hope the same logic is used when players are penalised for handball and a penalty is awarded.

Extended highlights to watch from the game.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)