+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favourite vegan

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Homer Simpson: "If God had meant us to be vegetarians, he wouldn't have made cows out of beef".

I'm too old to be worrying about the health de-merits of red meat. If it's bad for me now, it must have been bad for me for the near 63 years I've been fed Dod Balgowan's sassidges, Violet's mock chops, reed puddens fae the chipper in the Spital, and black pudden cooked in some fancy jus at Beautiful Mountain. The kids are semi-veggie, and they're the future, so bring roon a pun o potted heid fae the butcher on yer wye past.
    I'm not too far shy of you age wise. Can you still go black pudding? I've recently decided to surrender and put it in the sin bin. I'll miss it sorely but it was giving me acid reflux that chronic I couldn't sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    I'm not too far shy of you age wise. Can you still go black pudding? I've recently decided to surrender and put it in the sin bin. I'll miss it sorely but it was giving me acid reflux that chronic I couldn't sleep.
    Get the stuff fae Stornoway and yer bile will be but a memory.
    Elixir.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Bah. If doping masel with 30mg of the proton pump inhibitor Lansoprazole daily for the past 15 years kills me, it’s still allowed me to eat blood sassidge to my heartburn’s content. Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall got it right aboot brer pig. You’ve got to eat everything except the oink.

I'm on the omeprazole (along with another five daily tabs) but still the glorious black pudding causes me sleepless nights.

Might try some of the Stornoway stuff as suggested. Sure the indoor market butcher stocks it.

Name:  7a8e15c83bfaaa88ce6564964887e410.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  34.0 KB

Cant say ive ever knowingly eaten vegan food

So heres a vegan ive seen live a couple of times. Mille Petroza from Kreator

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Name:  7a8e15c83bfaaa88ce6564964887e410.jpg
Size:  34.0 KB

Cant say ive ever knowingly eaten vegan food

So heres a vegan ive seen live a couple of times. Mille Petroza from Kreator
    Peely-wally to the max. You'd nae see him if he didna hae those tattoos.

Looks like he needs a steak pie fae the butcher in Braehead Way shopping centre, washed doon with a pint of Bovril and liver for his pudden.

The best part of 3 oors in at work, I think I'll nip roon to the cafe for breakfast.

Cut aff its horns, wipe its erse etc....

Name:  mixed-grill-for-two.jpg
Size:  72.2 KB

I'm with Homer Simpson on with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    The best part of 3 oors in at work, I think I'll nip roon to the cafe for breakfast.

Cut aff its horns, wipe its erse etc....

Name:  mixed-grill-for-two.jpg
Size:  72.2 KB

We miss Malaga for these sort of pictures.
    There was a man who knew a BBQ when he saw one.

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    Seemingly there's an ex model lass who done filming of sorts works in one of them not sure which one though . Not confirmed by myself of course .. anyway well worth a trial for the superb home made food .
    Appalling breach of The Rules Buc min

Anyway, mine is Alicia Silverstone

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast