+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite vegan

Favourite vegan

Food .

Must admit I love that vegan bacon and Greggs vegan sausage rolls.absolutley spiffing.

We now have In the Rosemont area within 50 meters of each other not far from the Villiam Wallace statue 2 vegan coffee shops.

Everything is vegan on the plus side the staff are really friendly .

Seemingly there's an ex model lass who done filming of sorts works in one of them not sure which one though . Not confirmed by myself of course .. anyway well worth a trial for the superb home made food .

Got to be Spock surely?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Got to be Spock surely?

Best sci fi series ever nothing comes close .

Ron Moody, innit?

Name:  IMG_9244.JPG
Views: 407
Size:  50.3 KB

If I'm ever going to use my thread locking powers now would be the time. You'll not get a better reply then the one above.

Hilarious 😀

You gotta pick a lock-ette or two.

Glad I didn't lock it now. I think you've outdone your Fagin pic ha.

Take it you lads are not into plant based diets then.

McDonald's double burger without the green stuff and big bug o chips salt vinegar and sass it is .

Although not s vegetarian or vegan I am marginally interested in the continued improvement in meat substitutes as folk keep telling me meat production is bad for the planet. From what I hear the new stuff is much better than quorn and the likes.

I'd think it won't be too long before they can accurately replicate the real taste of dead animal. That'll be good for everybody as long as they keep the prices down.

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    Take it you lads are not into plant based diets then.

McDonald's double burger without the green stuff and big bug o chips salt vinegar and sass it is .
    Homer Simpson: "If God had meant us to be vegetarians, he wouldn't have made cows out of beef".

I'm too old to be worrying about the health de-merits of red meat. If it's bad for me now, it must have been bad for me for the near 63 years I've been fed Dod Balgowan's sassidges, Violet's mock chops, reed puddens fae the chipper in the Spital, and black pudden cooked in some fancy jus at Beautiful Mountain. The kids are semi-veggie, and they're the future, so bring roon a pun o potted heid fae the butcher on yer wye past.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast