+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Russel King in Nick, The Cops, and The New Owners

Russel King in Nick, The Cops, and The New Owners

Russel King Serial Fraudster And Fat Git, is doing six years in prison in Jersey. those 25 charges brought, and which he was convicted for, happened to companies based or registered in Jersey, These frauds were comparatively early on in his criminal career, before he turned his attention to Notts County Hes wanted by The Serious Fraud Office, the Financial Services Authority, and Nottinghamshire Police, and I believe the Met police as well, and thats just over the munto scandal.
    I would like to Know what plans The Nottingham Fraud squad have , or any of these other authorities over this ? has anyone been out to Jersey and the prison hes held in to question him?, or can we expect a gang of special branch and cops all waiting to slam the handcuffs on him, and bring him to justice here in the uk, after he sets foot ouside the prison gates on his release?
    Now the strange thing is He was extradited to Jersey, via England, so i am hoping for a sequence of trials , if this was not planned then he should of been arrested here, so hopefully there is an accord going on, on whos turn is it next?.
    Or will we be beaten to it by embassy official from the middle east waving extradition orders, for the crimes hes committed whilst out in the middle east? as hes carried on embezzling from his middle east base.

https://www.insurancefraud.org/IFNS-....htm?key=31467

I ask this because , I remember Ray Trew as the new owner of Notts county, saying in a tv interview standing outside Notts ground that there was a debt of just over £ Seven Million that they could not account for, and that he was going to called the Nottingham Police Fraud squad in to investigate. That has been on hold of course for ten years.
    We all know moneys been salted away more than likely in Virgin Island accounts,
    An if He could be broken down in questioning, facing what would turn out to a Life sentence , seeing as a relentless chain of authorities, want hold of him, which is going to end in more charges convictions and prison sentences.
    We may be able to get back, whats been taken from us, or a bit after the lawers have had their cut.
    I also I wonder if The New Danish owners are aware of this, I know It may take ages, but they could well get back There Investment in Notts county if it happened, and that would ben a very nice rward as owners of NCFC
    In other words , go get him, LET THE DOGS OUT !
    Last edited by feeb; 11-08-2019 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by feeb View Post
    Russel King Serial Fraudster And Fat Git, is doing six years in prison in Jersey. those 25 charges brought, and which he was convicted for, happened to companies based or registered in Jersey, These frauds were comparatively early on in his criminal career, before he turned his attention to Notts County Hes wanted by The Serious Fraud Office, the Financial Services Authority, and Nottinghamshire Police, and I believe the Met police as well, and thats just over the munto scandal.
    I would like to Know what plans The Nottingham Fraud squad have , or any of these other authorities over this ? has anyone been out to Jersey and the prison hes held in to question him?, or can we expect a gang of special branch and cops all waiting to slam the handcuffs on him, and bring him to justice here in the uk, after he sets foot ouside the prison gates on his release?
    Now the strange thing is He was extradited to Jersey, via England, so i am hoping for a sequence of trials , if this was not planned then he should of been arrested here, so hopefully there is an accord going on, on whos turn is it next?.
    Or will we be beaten to it by embassy official from the middle east waving extradition orders, for the crimes hes committed whilst out in the middle east? as hes carried on embezzling from his middle east base.

https://www.insurancefraud.org/IFNS-....htm?key=31467

I ask this because , I remember Ray Trew as the new owner of Notts county, saying in a tv interview standing outside Notts ground that there was a debt of just over £ Seven Million that they could not account for, and that he was going to called the Nottingham Police Fraud squad in to investigate. That has been on hold of course for ten years.
    We all know moneys been salted away more than likely in Virgin Island accounts,
    An if He could be broken down in questioning, facing what would turn out to a Life sentence , seeing as a relentless chain of authorities, want hold of him, which is going to end in more charges convictions and prison sentences.
    We may be able to get back, whats been taken from us, or a bit after the lawers have had their cut.
    I also I wonder if The New Danish owners are aware of this, I know It may take ages, but they could well get back There Investment in Notts county if it happened, and that would ben a very nice rward as owners of NCFC
    In other words , go get him, LET THE DOGS OUT !
    I know it's a gross simplification of the situation, but you've got one man who leaves us heading for L1 and ends up in hiding in the middle east before eventually finding himself behind bars, then you've got another man leaving us in non-league who accepts a cheque for x million, buggers off to Florida and then returns to his million pound house in the Notts countryside.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    I know it's a gross simplification of the situation, but you've got one man who leaves us heading for L1 and ends up in hiding in the middle east before eventually finding himself behind bars, then you've got another man leaving us in non-league who accepts a cheque for x million, buggers off to Florida and then returns to his million pound house in the Notts countryside.
    UTM, The comparison you make is funny. It does however, need to be pointed out that

a. gaining ownership of a football club to defraud others and take money out of a football club
    is
    b. the opposite of legally putting money into a football club, having a disastrous season football wise and then running out of money.

For all of his mistakes, Alan Hardy, as far as I/we know, has acted within the law and did deliver on his promise to transfer the club to respectable owners.