+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warne on potential signings

Warne on potential signings

I'd like to think so too, but......

Bradford (Park Avenue) AFC
    @BPAFCOfficial
    · 23m
    PLAYER UPDATE | The club would like to thank Akeem Hinds for his efforts this season as he returns to parent club, @OfficialRUFC

We must be in the shyte Akeem Hinds recalled now. Does that mean Mattock knacked as well as Olasunde?

Get another left and right back Warney if only on loan.

Wish he'd just keep quiet in case nothing happens and all that he speaks of falls though.

Just roll them out once signed.

It's not over until the Fat Lady reads out the "Couldn't quite get the deals over the line / We will learn from our mistakes" statement, prepared a couple of hours before the actual deadline (allegedly )
    Tick tock,tick tock...
    Last edited by mikemiller; 23-08-2019 at 07:07 PM.

Wouldn't be totally surprised if the squad we have now is it until January and/or beyond - 'tis the Rotherham way...

Feck me..an elephant has a shorter gestation period.

WTF is taking so long?

Has he been recalled though? I think Bradford have been on the end of some batterings. It’s not going to be a good experience for a league player to be subjected to that every game.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Wish he'd just keep quiet in case nothing happens and all that he speaks of falls though.

Just roll them out once signed.
    I agree Brin. It totally bewilders me why he just doesn't keep his gob shut until a deal is done

He can't win though.
    If he says nothing people would complain the club isn't doing anything to recruit players and not communicating with the fans.
    He hasn't named anyone so it's not as if he's alerting other clubs to our specific targets.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast