+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: The once michty v Rijeka

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    This patter is wearing thin, and besides you mention her practically in every other post but no picture. I thought there was rules in this place...
    Dude, I have been the biggest and hardest critic of Cosgrove since the very day he signed (unfortunately) and I will continue to be so, so if it's wearing thin then so be it, i'm not stopping any time soon.
    But you are absolutely right about my dis-regard for the rules and I do apologise.
    Here she is........ (thats her young brat "our Sam" in the back ground)

Name:  Donk.jpg
Views: 538
Size:  27.6 KB

SF

4-0 would be in a Copenhagen style
    Aye you're right

Hadn't we lost 3-0 to Motherwell a few days before?

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    Aye you're right

Hadn't we lost 3-0 to Motherwell a few days before?
    I can't remember but I was at Fir Park a few days later watching a horrendous 1-1 draw with Gretna

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Dude, I have been the biggest and hardest critic of Cosgrove since the very day he signed
    Oh I don't think you need to explain that to anyone on here.

There is no-one above criticism, but what exactly is Cosgrove currently doing so badly that warrants you continually singling him out above the rest of them? Is it his goals that are giving you the hump?

We are Aberdeen....let's do this again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XQAH0IySz0

Disappointing to see yet again there's no designated fan zone at the C-gate.

Was hoping to pick up a Rijeka badge for the grandson. Och well a few pints with no fraternisation it is then.

Enjoy the game abody 👍

Oh I don't think you need to explain that to anyone on here.

There is no-one above criticism, but what exactly is Cosgrove currently doing so badly that warrants you continually singling him out above the rest of them? Is it his goals that are giving you the hump?
    have explained it away times min,
    It's my opinion and I feel strongly about it and I think you will find thats what this board is for (opinions and a bit of banter) I dont always agree with everybody's opinion min and I dont expect folks to agree with mine.
    I give our donkey credit when it is due and I'm grateful for his goals, but some of the utter pesh getting spouted about him being injured as a hoax and how much we will miss him tonight bla bla beggars belief min

He's nae the fkn Messiah just coz he has scored a few goals (thats his job apparently) but the way some folks w@nk on about him now you would think he is the next Lionel fkn Messi ffs

In my opinion he's rank, always has been always fkn will be, and I honestly believe we will not miss him one little bit tonight, as long as our illustrious leader takes this opportunity to do what we should always be doing in every game in my "opinion" and that is be playing with two up front 4-4-2 will DM ever do that? I seriously doubt it, but fk me he just has to do it tonight and should be wilson and anderson
    Clitoris Main is on the same level as our donkey so I hope to fk he does not get the nod tonight

Opinions and all that pal,I respect yours and eveyone elses, I have mine

At the end of the day we all want the same thing and that is a winning attacking and progressing dons team, we might not all agree with each other all the time but as long as we are winning and progressing then happy days

Regardless ....... (oh ffs)

Heid first the night and COYR

Right here goes...could not give a **** if Cosgrove is messi or ****e...not interested of McInnes was to negative last week or not...get out and support your club tonight ...everything else can’t be discussed again afterwards

Team:

Lewis, Logan, Leigh, Considine, McKenna, McGinn, Hedges, Cosgrove (????), Ferguson, Gallagher, Ojo

Cosgrove Fit McInnes Mind games again

Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast