+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: The once michty v Rijeka

Shock horror, language miss use

Didn't they change the name to romany creams

It's stuff like that that has caused the re emergence of the ultra right.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Shock horror, language miss use

Didn't they change the name to romany creams

It's stuff like that that has caused the re emergence of the ultra right.
    Nae sure. I've not sought then oot since that horrible day. If I remember correctly they came out of a long orange or brown packet. Mcvities job.

Romany creams? Surely nae 😃

Pretty much think dm will play just main up front. And perhaps it's for the best as i think we need Gallagher playing for pace and directness, if he plays Wilson it would be on the wing anyway.

Anyway

Lewis

Logan
    McKenna
    Considine
    Leigh

Gallagher/Wilson
    Ojo
    Ferguson
    Hedges
    McGinn

Main 👀🤯

Or hear is a thought bench ojo and play Wilson up top with main. Could bring ojo on if we actually get 2-0 up. Its dm so no chance

I thought occured to me that perhaps McInnes is happy enough to go out of Europe now that the 'pre-season' is finished.

It's my only explanation of those diabolically negative tactics last Thursday.

But it would be catastrophic for us to get into the group stages with a squad of about 14 players that are capable of playing in the first team on a regular basis.

I have no explanation for the diabolical performance against St Mirren.

It’s so frustrating because going by the draw, this is the best chance we’ve had and we’ve had to progress. Game management only works when all players buy in

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post

I have no explanation for the diabolical performance against St Mirren.
    Have a think about the spine of our team in that match with Considine, Ojo and Main being a big part of it. It would certainly explain that we need better than them if we are wanting results.

Quote Originally Posted by xtrmntr75 View Post
    Why sign him then? He’ll not be cheap. Expensive squaaad filler
    I presume he is another of McInnes projects where he thinks himself and his coaches can get the best out of a player who’s career has stalled.

Tried it with the likes of Goodwillie and Maynard,never worked with them either.

Curtis Main is on course to be one of the mostly singularly loathed signings in recent Aberdeen history. A head scratcher from the outset, a mild annoyance when donning an Aberdeen shirt and soon to be a complete thorn in the arsehole of Dons fans everywhere as his brand of headless chicken enthusiasm starts to cost points. Maybe Wilson can give him some pointers from the bench.

Can we be that wrong about him?

Or maybe he is indeed just utter ****e.

Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast