+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast

Thread: The once michty v Rijeka

Their keeper had 1 save to make in 180 mins - really piss poor stuff. Over the 2 legs they didn't even have to work that hard to overcome us, especially with the amount of gifts we handed them.

It seems like a hoor of a long time ago that we knocked out a team seeded higher than us in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    That's optimistic.

If we can't beat St.Mirren then we're in big trouble.
    If we are relying on Cosgrove to win us games we are in big trouble

If we are rellaing on this team we are in big trouble ...😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    My god how unbelievably naive our lot are.
    That's an interesting point, Moog min. It immediately got me thinking about our win in Groningen. It was their first jaunt into Europe in god knows how long, and it obviously ended very quickly at our hands. I mind watching and thinking that Groningen, despite being the favourites and coming from a better league, played quite naive like, and that AFC with their smart young manager McInnes had just outfoxed them. It's been a long time since I had that feeling about our team.

The question needing asked is do we really need new training facilities to produce performances like that .

Totally inept tonight

rule 1 don't lose a goal as we would need 4 to win
    rule 2 don't get sent off
    rule 3 read f****ng rules 1 and 2 again

Quickest I have lost interest in a game ,10 minutes into second half and majority of fans in my section were on their mobiles or chatting and paying no attention at all to the match
    the highlight of game was the seagull fracas over the half pie dropped just outside their box near tunnel then I watched seagulls until ref blew for full time

We looked clueless and were so far behind in basic technique ,tactics ,guile etc it was embarrassing
    Croatia has a population 1,000,000 less than Scotland yet produce clubs and a national team that is now streets ahead of us .

down to Dundee on Sunday and based on tonight not confident at all that we will still be in cup on Sunday night

We were toothless last season and it appears so many of the same issues are still there. We’ll be lucky to get 4th playing like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I'm pretty sure it wasn't on target.
    It was definitely going wide, was in line with it, keeper just wanted something to go

Crazy how things can turn so fast.

Outstanding performance two weeks ago, then the euphoria of the late winner v an albeit sh1te Hearts team. Then followed by 3 horrendous perfromances and results.

McInnes has been in scrapes before at AFC but lose on sunday and the vultures really will be circling. I think it might turn ugly for him in Dundee, even if we eventually win the game. Tactics, formations and line ups all highly questionable. And after tonight's game, seem to pass the buck onto the players, and that won't have gone down well.

Time to baton down the hatches.

I hope Gleeson gets fit quick to replace Ojo

Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast