+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Appalling results season 2019-2020

Bump

Let me add the Hearts match at Tynecastle and how our manager made such a mess of tactics during the match that we found ourselves getting taken to penalty kicks.
    Well done Derek McInnes you @rsehole....your negativity cost us a place in the next round.

5-0 at Ibrox is getting added also as the matches are now adding right upto a level where the manager is in danger. He is not for changing so we need to change him.
    I turned the match off at 2-0 as we hardly looked like crossing the halfway line never mind getting shots in at goal. Maybe if the stuck the huns goal on the halfway line then one of our clearances might have troubled them. Terrible performance and completely mismanaged.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    5-0 at Ibrox is getting added .
    Our heaviest defeat since December 2010, quite rightly added to this rapidly growing list, that is only going to get longer match after match as long as McWinless is our leader.

oH dEReK MCwInLeSS

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Our heaviest defeat since December 2010, quite rightly added to this rapidly growing list, that is only going to get longer match after match as long as McWinless is our leader.

oH dEReK MCwInLeSS
    Was that against Hearts at Tynecastle...was it Cooper and Simpson? The match before Craig Brown and Archie Knox took over?

Was that against Hearts at Tynecastle...was it Cooper and Simpson? The match before Craig Brown and Archie Knox took over?
    That's the very one pal, which came about 5 weeks after the 9-0 rogering by timothy.

Speaking about Rogering's I personally believe that yesterday's one is not the only Rogering we are going to be on the receiving end of this season

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    That's the very one pal, which came about 5 weeks after the 9-0 rogering by timothy.

Speaking about Rogering's I personally believe that yesterday's one is not the only Rogering we are going to be on the receiving end of this season
    Name:  LN_839265_BP_11.jpg
Views: 862
Size:  17.9 KB

Our new shirt sponsor?

Bump

Let me add the Hearts match at Tynecastle and how our manager made such a mess of tactics during the match that we found ourselves getting taken to penalty kicks.
    Well done Derek McInnes you @rsehole....your negativity cost us a place in the next round.
    To be honest you love the fact were ****!! Like your ex ****Pat ! Fans like yous should never be welcome at pittodrie or westhill!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    To be honest you love the fact were ****!! Like your ex ****Pat ! Fans like yous should never be welcome at pittodrie or westhill!!
    How do you think I like us being sh!te? I have a go at our club for not improving and have a go at things that I think are wrong. Have a look back at the match posts when we have played well and won (shouldn’t be hard as they are only a few ) and you will see I always praise the way we have played then.
    Also remember this is a banter forum so if it’s too much for you reading a few folk having a laugh then you had better spend your time on the phone to the Samaritans.

How do you think I like us being sh!te? I have a go at our club for not improving and have a go at things that I think are wrong. Have a look back at the match posts when we have played well and won (shouldn’t be hard as they are only a few ) and you will see I always praise the way we have played then.
    Also remember this is a banter forum so if it’s too much for you reading a few folk having a laugh then you had better spend your time on the phone to the Samaritans.
    I am maybe being hard on our team this time by adding Hibs at home onto this thread since after a heavy skelping at Ibrox the previous week and getting papped out the league cup at Tynecastle we actually got a point on the board. We were very fortunate though and that is why it goes up on this thread. The matches are starting to pile up now. McInnes isn’t getting much right this season at all, maybe the international break is coming at a good time as we are looking more like a team that is bluffing it’s way through matches as the weeks go by.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    Name:  LN_839265_BP_11.jpg
Views: 862
Size:  17.9 KB

Our new shirt sponsor?

Our new stadium could be The Paddle Arena.....it’s where a good spanking is always welcomed.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast