+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Appalling results season 2019-2020

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    The type of fans that would get militant were hounded out. Mostly blindly loyal sheep and happy clappers left. Just the way Milne wanted it.
    Hounded out is probably the wrong phrase....I would say they were not encouraged to watch the Dons.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Hounded out is probably the wrong phrase....I would say they were not encouraged to watch the Dons.
    Paddock today. Half full if that. Kids just aren't interested. Especially in the cold weather. Get the kids / families up in the beach end.

Paddock would be ideal for a certain type of fan to congregate. Ideally with the seats ripped out.

Paddock today. Half full if that. Kids just aren't interested. Especially in the cold weather. Get the kids / families up in the beach end.

Paddock would be ideal for a certain type of fan to congregate. Ideally with the seats ripped out.
    I agree but our club have absolutely no interest in changing things at Pittodrie....they are not wanting the home fans to enjoy the last days.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I agree but our club have absolutely no interest in changing things at Pittodrie....they are not wanting the home fans to enjoy the last days.
    Indeed. They won't be wanting it in the new stadium either.

Give us your money, bring your Westhill Ravens pennant to wave. Sit down, don't sing, shout or swear, do buy over priced soft drinks and treat your 2.3 very well behaved kids to £5 hot dogs.

To coin a Shetland Dons phrase "I'm out".

Give us your money, bring your Westhill Ravens pennant to wave. Sit down, don't sing, shout or swear, do buy over priced soft drinks and treat your 2.3 very well behaved kids to £5 hot dogs.

When Milne and McInnes leave I will be back. Both are not professional enough to be leading our club. They don’t have any desire to be the best at what they do and they tell everyone we can’t compete. Think about that the next time you are thinking of giving our club some cash.

I don't often agree with you, but this is spot on.
    Just so much apathy setting in among the fans nowadays.
    I didn't buy the two household season tickets this season as I knew they wouldn't be used, even when I am home.

The ONLY reason I go to football now is to be with my mates for a few pints, certainly not for the eye bleeding sh!te that you are forced to watch on the pitch.

Milne out is the only way any of this will change.

Fvcking DNA and Kingsford has split us all big time, and i lay the blame firmly at this w@nkers door.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456