+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Appalling results season 2019-2020

Appalling results season 2019-2020

To keep the positivity going after today’s debacle I thought a new thread on bad results could be of the topical nature.

Getting beaten by St.Mirren easily (the score flattered us) today in Paisley could unfortunately be one of many. Getting beaten 2-0 by Rijeka was bad but for some reason this felt worse.

Well done.
    You may have managed to gazump AFCMAD1903 in starting the worst ever, most pointless thread on this forum after the pointless “who’s fault” thread.
    That takes some doing.
    That’ll be my sole contribution to the thread.

All 4 away games have been shjte.
    And all 4 McInnes has played the same negative let's get a 0-0 cause not getting beat is an achievement away from home no matter who we are playing it seems.

I am adding tonight’s match against Rejika to this list as we got pumped 0-2 at home and without a single shot on target.

I must admit that after the last few days and games I have got a bad feeling that the up and coming LC game at Dundee this weekend could find itself getting a very un-welcomed mention on this thread

I really hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I really hope not.
    Me too. But if we do get knocked out on Sunday I have a feeling that Cormack and the American investors may start to get twitchy.

It'll be worth losing then.

Get tae F'uck yanks

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    It'll be worth losing then.

Get tae F'uck yanks
    Those same yanks are our only hope of getting rid of Milne, which surely must be the starting point for the best way forward

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Those same yanks are our only hope of getting rid of Milne, which surely must be the starting point for the best way forward
    The yanks are just as bad, they are up for the Shuttle Bus Arena so they can get to phuck as well.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast