+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Appalling results season 2019-2020

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Get tae F'uck yanks
    This with big jangly bells on.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    The yanks are just as bad, they are up for the Shuttle Bus Arena so they can get to phuck as well.
    I've said it before and will say it again, the ugly truth is that we face a choice of Pittodrie/Milne or Kingsford/Cormack

Thats not really a choice Red Zone, both of the w@nkers are running down Pittodrie to force the Shuttle Bus Arena.

I will chose Pittodrie every time, phuck them.

Thats not really a choice Red Zone, both of the w@nkers are running down Pittodrie to force the Shuttle Bus Arena.

I will chose Pittodrie every time, phuck them.
    As would I and most fans. The point I was trying to make is that Cormack and the yanks would lose interest at that point and we end up still stuck with Milne, who is by a huge distance the number one problem at our club

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    As would I and most fans. The point I was trying to make is that Cormack and the yanks would lose interest at that point and we end up still stuck with Milne, who is by a huge distance the number one problem at our club
    If the yanks would lose interest due to not getting the Shuttle Bus Arena it just shows how concerned they are about Aberdeen FC as a our football club.

Just for the record, i think Cormack is just as slippery as Milne.

If the yanks would lose interest due to not getting the Shuttle Bus Arena it just shows how concerned they are about Aberdeen FC as a our football club.

Just for the record, i think Cormack is just as slippery as Milne.
    Exactly. Why would yanks have any 'feeling' for our club. I'm not clever enough to work out how they could make money out of investing in our club or perhaps more accurately in the club's stadium but I'm savvy enough to know they'll not be throwing money at us out of any love for our city and it's football team.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Exactly. Why would yanks have any 'feeling' for our club. I'm not clever enough to work out how they could make money out of investing in our club or perhaps more accurately in the club's stadium but I'm savvy enough to know they'll not be throwing money at us out of any love for our city and it's football team.
    There is a strong possibility the American investments into Aberdeen Football Club are due to cash cleaning. Money laundering in football is happening. Let’s have all your dirty cash as we could lead the way for big time criminal organisations to get a foot into soccer.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    There is a strong possibility the American investments into Aberdeen Football Club are due to cash cleaning. Money laundering in football is happening. Let’s have all your dirty cash as we could lead the way for big time criminal organisations to get a foot into soccer.
    That's quite exciting if true. Might see a mob of 'wiseguys' sitting in the 100 club seats. Make a change from the usual 'nae wise' folk that turn up at Pittodrie.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    That's quite exciting if true. Might see a mob of 'wiseguys' sitting in the 100 club seats. Make a change from the usual 'nae wise' folk that turn up at Pittodrie.
    We need investment as Milne isn’t going to stump up a dime. We could be good for dirty cash. Playing by the rules hasn’t done us any favours so let’s play dirty.

I am adding this St.Johnstone match to the list of appalling results this season. We were at home, St.Johnstone were bottom of the league and we started the match with 1 striker! We matched them as predicted so we got a 1-1 borefest of a match.
    4-2-3-1 has got to go or the manager will need to go. We cannot even play the system properly so why do we continue with it? Clue....McInnes isn’t comfortable trying anything different as he hasn’t been educated on other formations.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast