+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Appalling results season 2019-2020

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    To be honest you love the fact were ****!! Like your ex ****Pat ! Fans like yous should never be welcome at pittodrie or westhill!!
    Ooooft you really are a cock 😆

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I am maybe being hard on our team this time by adding Hibs at home onto this thread since after a heavy skelping at Ibrox the previous week and getting papped out the league cup at Tynecastle we actually got a point on the board. We were very fortunate though and that is why it goes up on this thread. The matches are starting to pile up now. McInnes isn’t getting much right this season at all, maybe the international break is coming at a good time as we are looking more like a team that is bluffing it’s way through matches as the weeks go by.
    Should be beating Hibs at home so yes it should go up in this thread. The simple of mind will point to the fact we got a point but that's through good luck.

Absolutely abysmal season from a side with the third biggest budget in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Should be beating Hibs at home so yes it should go up in this thread. The simple of mind will point to the fact we got a point but that's through good luck.

Absolutely abysmal season from a side with the third biggest budget in the country.
    I have now stopped looking at the league table as I am running out of interest about our league position now. I know points wise it will be nearer the bottom than the top. I can’t stomach a league campaign that just invites Celtic to grab the prize and Sevco to kid on they are making it more difficult than anybody else.
    A few at our club will be happy Sevco are doing better though as it’s in everyone’s interest that they are stronger.

When Milne, Considine etc were coming out with this nonsense we really should have run them out of the club instead of letting them degrade our club with their thinking.

I think some are forgetting I wasnt posting last weekend! although my feelings will never be hurt because you need to give a fk first

I wish this international break was for 4 weeks
    . That's how much I'm losing interest

I think some are forgetting I wasnt posting last weekend! although my feelings will never be hurt because you need to give a fk first
    Having just read your post in the Hibs thread that I'm in full agreement with I unreservedly issue a full apology.

I'd forgotten your roofer pal hacked your account last weekend.

Apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Having just read your post in the Hibs thread that I'm in full agreement with I unreservedly issue a full apology.

I'd forgotten your roofer pal hacked your account last weekend.

Apologies.
    No problem DR, he didn't really hack it but coz he is familiar with abmad he thought it would be funny. Honestly dont care as I don't know any one on here personally. Now if he had sent abuse to my friends on messenger or texted mates with **** then I would've been raging.

No problem DR, he didn't really hack it but coz he is familiar with abmad he thought it would be funny. Honestly dont care as I don't know any one on here personally. Now if he had sent abuse to my friends on messenger or texted mates with **** then I would've been raging.
    Wise words indeed ... you should therefore walk down Union Street shouting abuse at and punching women and little children. After all you don't know them!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Wise words indeed ... you should therefore walk down Union Street shouting abuse at and punching women and little children. After all you don't know them!?!
    As bizarre and utterly pointless posts go that's a cracker.

Take a bow.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    I concur with DR sentiment that's a utter bizarre response!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast