+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Next 3 games

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    I was holding out some hope of going through but sans Cosgrove we're screwed.
    It won't just be Thursday we might be screwed on the other games, let's hope the scan will show it's only a hamstring strain and would only miss a couple of games.

We will here about the scan by Thursday if were lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Eh 😃
    Well 1-0 2-1 or 3-1 will be irrelevant wont it? We will be oot and if we win itll be one of them guaranteed. This defence isn't even close to being good enough to keep rijeka from scoring.

It’s a ****ing pipe dream. Rijeka will score. End of campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    But some of the deluded happy clappers will tell you different, and still maintain these qualifers we've played are more important than our bread and utter!! European football will only matter when UEFA finally start euro 2? Smaller competition that we will have a helluva better chance to do well in.

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    Unfortunately Agree think we will go out on away goals again so 3-1 win for us but they will score

Next three domestic games in my humble opinion with the way things are going will see us
    Knocked out of the league cup at dens on Sunday and I cant wait to hear the excuses on that one from our illustrious leader ffs
    Will scrape a 1-1 draw with Killie at Rugby Park and then get beaten at home 2-1 by Ross county

And that together with a home defeat to Rijeka on Thursday of 2-0 (4-0 agg) will make a "superb" start to the season and I just cany wait to hear the excuses of our illustrious leader who is really starting to p1ss me off with every single interview i listen to.
    Anybody thinking we can turn it around on Thursday should be up for a fkn drug test ffs, seriously what are the chances of us keeping a clean sheet on Thursday ffs

Time for change
    But fk knows who or what

Regardless ...... as always SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Next three domestic games in my humble opinion with the way things are going will see us
    Knocked out of the league cup at dens on Sunday and I cant wait to hear the excuses on that one from our illustrious leader ffs
    Will scrape a 1-1 draw with Killie at Rugby Park and then get beaten at home 2-1 by Ross county

And that together with a home defeat to Rijeka on Thursday of 2-0 (4-0 agg) will make a "superb" start to the season and I just cany wait to hear the excuses of our illustrious leader who is really starting to p1ss me off with every single interview i listen to.
    Anybody thinking we can turn it around on Thursday should be up for a fkn drug test ffs, seriously what are the chances of us keeping a clean sheet on Thursday ffs

Time for change
    But fk knows who or what

Flock me. That post fair cheered me up.

So you think we won’t win any of our next 4 games! Astonishing pessimism. If that happens, I will happily run down Union Street naked (and I’m in a wheelchair).

Time for change
    But fk knows who or what

Wow that is some negativity right there. I think we will win our next 4 games but we will be knocked out of europe chasing a 3rd and letting one in.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Wow that is some negativity right there. I think we will win our next 4 games but we will be knocked out of europe chasing a 3rd and letting one in.
    In the unlikely event we got a 2-0 lead I’d really hope we’d nae be naive enough to go chasing a third. Try & get a third if possible, but not by being gung ho - if a McInnes team could ever be described in that way...

Given the position we start in I’d happily take pens now.

Time for change
    But fk knows who or what

We will win on Thursday...and go through. I'm confident we're going to see a top performance and one of the great Pittodrie European nights. Big Sam may even get a hatrick, leading to comparisons with McGhee circa 84. Seriously. Bring it on!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast