+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next 3 games

Next 3 games

Only one home game in the next 3 games excluding this Thursday, Dundee and killie away and Ross county home.

Mcinnes will never learn never!! I mean 1 up front vs st Mirren jesus christ!!

What is an acceptable outcome? I'd say 2 wins and a dra would certainly do so beating dundee and R county and drawing away to killie. But my head says on current form it'll probably be 1 win a draw and a defeat so 2.1.X

Accepting a draw at kilmarnock is why we wont finish 2nd....or 3rd?

I'm sorry but Dundee, Killy, Ross County is 9 points. Anything else with the squad we have is not good enough.
    The only draw's we should be happy to accept is Septic Away.

Do you think the 2 cheeks are happy to draw any game?
    If we have aspirations of getting close to them, we have to have the same attitude no?

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Only one home game in the next 3 games excluding this Thursday, Dundee and killie away and Ross county home.

Mcinnes will never learn never!! I mean 1 up front vs st Mirren jesus christ!!

What is an acceptable outcome? I'd say 2 wins and a dra would certainly do so beating dundee and R county and drawing away to killie. But my head says on current form it'll probably be 1 win a draw and a defeat so 2.1.X

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    Accepting a draw at kilmarnock is why we wont finish 2nd....or 3rd?

I'm sorry but Dundee, Killy, Ross County is 9 points. Anything else with the squad we have is not good enough.
    The only draw's we should be happy to accept is Septic Away.

Do you think the 2 cheeks are happy to draw any game?
    If we have aspirations of getting close to them, we have to have the same attitude no?
    I'm only saying 2 wins and a dra are acceptable. Given how pish we are that's best we can hope for. As for 2nd we haven't an earthly of finishing 2nd sadly

Would hope to win all three. Probably win two. The cup games.

Win all 3 is the minimum standard we should expect and the players should know that is expected of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Would hope to win all three. Probably win two. The cup games.
    If we can't beat Dundee and Ross County we may as well write this season off already. We should also beat Kilmarnock - they've been a shadow of themselves this season compared to last year.

I suspect we'll be out of Europe by the weekend, so we can write it off as our "pre-season" warm up like we normally do and get down to proper business in domestic competitions.

Weird start to the season... we've looked excellent in patches and woeful in others.

Rijeka are beatable - we may well win, but not by enough to get through.

Aberdeen football club should win all of those 3 domestic games.

The fact we won’t win them, & as a club don’t really expect or demand to win them - & haven’t done for years - is why we never properly challenge & almost always win f’uck all...
    Last edited by The_Moog; 12-08-2019 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Rijeka are beatable - we may well win, but not by enough to get through.

Aberdeen football club should win all of those 3 domestic games.

The fact we won’t win them, & as a club don’t really expect or demand to win them - & haven’t done for years - is why we never properly challenge & almost always win f’uck all...
    That is so true, it starts at the top with our sh1tebag of a Chairman.

Phuck all ambition from the clunt other than wanting a shed in a field.

Its unlikely we will win all 3 imo, if we won 2 and drew one I'd take a replay v Dundee and beating killie an Ross county.

Cosgrove being oot will probably be a major blow as main is **** and Wilson is a conundrum, I think dm should be taking in another player within next 2 weeks

'Cant edit' no replay so level at FT then win in ET or pens. Ffs we better just win all 3 the chunts

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast