+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Next 3 games

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Only one home game in the next 3 games excluding this Thursday, Dundee and killie away and Ross county home.

Mcinnes will never learn never!! I mean 1 up front vs st Mirren jesus christ!!

What is an acceptable outcome? I'd say 2 wins and a dra would certainly do so beating dundee and R county and drawing away to killie. But my head says on current form it'll probably be 1 win a draw and a defeat so 2.1.X
    Bump

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I certainly don’t think we will score 5 goals in the next 3 matches unless big Sam is back. We will be lucky if we get 2
    Bump...we were lucky to get two. Extra time in Dundee helped. Oh Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Bump...we were lucky to get two. Extra time in Dundee helped. Oh Derek McInnes
    fk I wish I was a betting man, and TBH it should be three out of three for for me as we did not deserve to beat dundee in the cup.
    And I still think County will beat us next week

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Ah, misleading threat title. I was busy spreading butter to read all the intricate details.

Ok I'll go with a win against Dundee and Ross County and a draw with Killie.
    Bump.

All going to plan so far.

I'd say a win v county is now imperative! If we draw or get beat then it'll be the last straw as far as I'm concerned.

Our last 3 domestic games have been away so I'm demanding a good performance and a win. But itll probably be another poor result

I'd say a win v county is now imperative! If we draw or get beat then it'll be the last straw as far as I'm concerned.

Our last 3 domestic games have been away so I'm demanding a good performance and a win. But itll probably be another poor result
    Agreed that it’s an absolutely must win game. We just know already that given the two teams involved the football will be eye bleedingly bad. I hope the St Johns crew are on standby to give the ball resuscitation after it has been battered from pillar to post.

"The Next Three Games"

St Johnstone H, Livingston A, Hearts A,

I'd f uckin love 6 points and win v hearts.

But I'd be happy with win v st Johnstone,
    Draw v Livingston win v Hearts!

Win 1-0

Lose 1-0

Draw - oot on Pens

Three 0-0s and lose on penalties.

"The Next Three Games"

St Johnstone H, Livingston A, Hearts A,

I'd f uckin love 6 points and win v hearts.

But I'd be happy with win v st Johnstone,
    Draw v Livingston win v Hearts!
    F**k me.
    Three sh1tfest games coming up

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast