+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Prison Sentences.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    It's about time that the law abiding citizens of this country were protected and the the perpetrators punished. Yes Mick, the BBC should stop supporting the liberal Left, but they won't. Of course you then get that fool Abbott spouting her usual rubbish. If that woman had a brain, she'd be dangerous! She could be our next Home Secretary, God help us! Let's get back to common sense as we've had enough of these 'do gooders' and their stupid idealism. I'm actually quite a moderate individual but I am 'fed up to the back teeth' with these people supporting the criminals. Start thinking about the victims instead.

I agree Leicester but it’s the UK. What chance does this country have with the liberal left and idiots like 123 spouting absolute s hite!!

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Almost as if Johnson is saying something he doesn't believe in, because he thinks its what people want to hear...

Where have I heard that before.

The answer to our country's social and criminal problems isn't what he is proposing. We all know the vast majority of people who go into prison go on to re-offend. So 'more prison' isn't really a deterrent and I don't really see how he is offering any solution to the problem.

Yet, over 750 youth clubs have been axed since the Tories came into power, and crime prevention groups and community officers have been absolutely decimated since 2010.

Although it is jolly nice of him to say that he will put the 20,000 police officers, that his party cut, back onto the street.
    Typical!

My point was that sentences need to be stuck to and added to.

Thanks for boring political diatribe though.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    At least its a start! So what are you proposing - cakes and tea for offenders? Personally, people who attacked Lee Rigby - they should have been shot in the head! Child murderers like Ian Huntley and Roy Whiting - hang the low life or let other prisoners take their eyes out or cut their balls off!

Why is there no shop lifting in the UAE? Why did the yobs not cause trouble in Russia during the World Cup? Here lies the answer - scum know what they will get ie missing hand or the salt mines for hard labour.

Meanwhile, we ponce around in this country, and we wonder why there's a problem.

PS - let thousands more immigrants come in on dinghies - poor lot - did dums......................
    "At least it's a start"

Yep, its very kind of Boris to give us our 20,000 police back.

Good one.

I agree Leicester but it’s the UK. What chance does this country have with the liberal left and idiots like 123 spouting absolute s hite!!
    You're not cut out for this modern world you miserable old dinosaur.

I'll predict the future now;
    We'll be back in the EU at some point, you'll be crying about Boris's broken promises and there will be rainbow laces everywhere....!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Typical!

What is this thread if it isn't 'political diatribe'

You started it by talking about the BBC's perspective of our PM....?

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    "At least it's a start"

Yep, its very kind of Boris to give us our 20,000 police back.

Good one.

No wonder this country is in a mess with complete pricks like you!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Typical!

Now back to the subject matter rather than the political diatribe or in simpler words - complete ****e!!

Should we build prisons like those in Brazil so scum like child murderers are scared ****less about going there?

I’m sorry to butt in. I have no sides on politics. But unfortunately the likes of 123 and the other snowflakes seem to think that being nice to everyone is the answer. So if we ever get invaded because we are too nice, remember to hug each other and hope the nasty invaders go away.
    My view is that we need to go back to basics. Right versus wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by rambaggie View Post
    I’m sorry to butt in. I have no sides on politics. But unfortunately the likes of 123 and the other snowflakes seem to think that being nice to everyone is the answer. So if we ever get invaded because we are too nice, remember to hug each other and hope the nasty invaders go away.
    My view is that we need to go back to basics. Right versus wrong.
    The very fact you've used the word 'snowflakes' means you do have a side...

Now back to the subject matter rather than the political diatribe or in simpler words - complete ****e!!

Should we build prisons like those in Brazil so scum like child murderers are scared ****less about going there?
    I don't know - What does the Daily Mail say on this one Al...?

As they do most of your thinking for you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)