+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vmdlyh

Nice one Sam. Good read! Unlucky Krusaders. Don't feel to down you came up against one of the giants if the league this week.

This is the best start to the season I've ever had. I'm in the top 12.000 in the world!

Cheers Sam.. feels good to get a win I can tell you as about to do a bongo n throw a strop n swap half me team 😂

I've just played my wild card. Annoyingly I can't triplecaptain too

Thanks Sam.

The Abs performance is sadly lacking at present and what I find really disturbing I am below Mr Average in the league

table.

😱😨😰🤬

Thanks for the update Sam. We’re lucky to have you. Nice to get my first three points. If Villa can do the same on Friday, I’ll be made up.

Cheers Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    Winesis, honestly 2 weeks ago my team was EXACTLY the same as yours. Scary really! But still, you aren't too far ahead and I like talking to Jota than the Sun.
    I shall have to start calling you spooky Sam. We must have similar FL thought (or lack of thought ha ha) processes given we always seem to end up next to each other in the League! I'm sure you'll have caught me up (or I'll have dropped right down) before long so enjoy the more intelligent chatter of Wil, as opposed to my inane drivel while you can!

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Nice one Sam. Good read! Unlucky Krusaders. Don't feel to down you came up against one of the giants if the league this week.

This is the best start to the season I've ever had. I'm in the top 12.000 in the world!
    As modest as ever, Bongo! Well done.

Thanks again, Sam. I'm loving your updates - especially Tyrone's ABS!

However, I enjoyed my Warriors beating you even more at home this week!

Thanks for the kind words. I've played my wildcard this week, trying to catch the prise rises a little bit, and trying to move away from Winnies blueprint too. You need to change your password login details Winesis WINNIELUVSJACK4EVA is too obvious.

This weeks fixtures are:

Injury Prone XI v Winnies Warriors
    Jack of the Net v Jota than the Sun
    Big Bo FC v Tyrone's Abs
    Sausage United v Billesley Villans
    Dazzy's Barmy Army v Astonliam
    Mcginn it to Win it v Mr Average
    Ozstan Villa v Kirkley Krusaders

Good luck everyone. Try to keep the scores down... Don't want to be too "mean"

BB your going to loose

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)