+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Vmdlyh

Ha ha thanks Sam! I'm preferring the look of this League's table at the moment. I guess that must make me Pep! Giggles. Oh, to have his rotation options etc and he doesn't have to share his captain with his opponent! Poor Sterling kept getting confused - no wonder he blanked for us both! Delighted to beat the reigning champ though no doubt he will take full advantage when we meet again for his home fixture.

See you after the internationals, Picasso!
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 03-09-2019 at 09:00 PM.

Worse than losing to 'where do the batteries go' Winne, is finding the bragplaining wanna cookie on top.

If anyone wants to know who's going to score next game-week, keep an eye on who I sell.

No my plan for the season is to be a bit aggressive in my transfers at first and make sure I get the players I want before the price rise. Then sit back. I made some huge mistakes last season and I'm going to be more reserved this season.
    I'm 3600 in the world! and only a lead of 12. I could be 4th next week. (Although is more likely that I increase my lead) I'm on the nail this season. Struggling with my captain choice and need Wesley to come good against West ham.

Good work Sam and many thanks. I’m pleased I’m doing okay and not in the relegation zone.

Kinda dreading Winnie though

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    Worse than losing to 'where do the batteries go' Winne, is finding the bragplaining wanna cookie on top.

If anyone wants to know who's going to score next game-week, keep an eye on who I sell.
    It's not my fault - you didn't tell me which part of your head the battery hatch is located in when you asked me to change them, following a loss in power of the Fantasy League tactical nouse section of your brain over the summer. I did however manage to locate the smartypants dial which I turned right down while you were sleeping.

Picasso, I've got far more to worry about than you have - you've had two stonking weeks and are on a roll!

Gameweek 5 results (tho the website must be being run by the VAR officials as some of the scores weren't correct until I clicked on the teams).

Our hollow earth, yet still from Wales somewhere, Lord Bongo is the only manager who has 100% win rate. Tho, he may consider himself lucky as he scored below the average of this Gameweek. But well done Bongo!

Jack of the Net won 59 to Winnie's calamitous 37 *snigger snigger

Big Bo FC took on the winless Justin and his Injury Prone FC. And guess what? Justin didn't win. BBFC 58 injury prone 50

Sausage United scored 47, just pipping Jota than the Sun's 45

Dazzy beat Tyrone's Central Locking 65 to 55

McGinn it to Win it were hard done by (mostly because of Pep and his arrogance to rest KDB, only to bring him on and cost me the extra points that my sub, Cantwell would have got me. Pep. Git) 63, Billesley Villans 64 - Well played mate.

Liam finally picked up his first win, mostly because he didn't make the extra 2 transfers that Oz did. The scores were tied at 57 each, but Liam paid the referee a bung and got his win!

Kirkley Krusaders were exactly better than average beating them 65 to 56.

Gameweek 6 starts on Friday. Villa have a leaky arsenal. Will there still be faith in our claret and blue players or are transfers incoming... From Bongo, who has Wesley, Grealish and McGinn I believe.

She who sniggers last, sniggers longest, Mr Sammy Hubball. (Bestest haughty face)

Congratulations to Picasso! A stroll in the park for Jack of the Net against a combination of my woeful Warriors and terrible tactics from yours truly. Btw I'm going to try and take a sneaky peak at your captain choice next week so I can copy - you are nailing it every week - unlike me!

Special congratulations to Liam on beating his smartypants dad this week! Giggles.
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 18-09-2019 at 07:07 PM.

Thanks for the write up Sam and thanks for jinxing my future captains Winnie. Presumably you’ve not noticed my equally poor run of captains in time gone by!

Umm yes sorry about that, Picasso. You might need to write your team sheets in the dark so I can't see your captain pick. You are on a great run of captain choices at the moment, and that's all that counts!

Thanks Sam. I'm just incredible this season.

Top job mate

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)