+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Vmdlyh

Thanks Sam. 💥

I am hopeful that Tyrone’s beleaguered Abs 😩have turned a corner and their true quality will shine through. Well fingers crossed 🤞I can but hope for a miracle. 😝😜

I apologise for not keeping on top of this head to head league. Its the reason I never put myself forward to take over the main writing duties that Winnie, and then Rosie have undertaken over the years.

But an update from Game Week 9 is as follows.

Sausage United beat Winnie and her Warriors 42 to 34. Bongo is considerably better than yoooouu and most of the other players this season since he has calmed his transfers down.

McGinn it to Win it are really struggling this term with picking the right captain, the right players and the right formation. Apart from that, everything is going well for the Special One. Jack of the Net battered his team 40 to 34.

Ozstan Villa piles on the misery of Injury Prone FC by thrashing them 42 to 29

Jota than the Sun are putting wins together and beat Kirkley Krusaders 50 to 41

The tightest match this week was between Liam and Billesley Villans, the latter just getting the win 36 to 34.

Now, given that it was an incredibly low scoring week again, you would be quite happy to play against Mr Average... Wouldn't you? Not if you are Tyrone's Abs. A shocking performance sees the Meanest player beating probably the nicest player 37 to 30.

The outright winner was the More Special One with Harry and his Big Bo FC smashing it again this week and blowing a former champion out of the water 55 points to 26.

Worryingly, Harry has told me that he has been watching youtube and instead of asking his father for help he now tells me I should remove Sterling from my team because "he is dog poo"

The Head to Head league standings are as follows

Big Bo FC are leading the way with 8 wins

Jack of the Net and
    Sausage Utd both have 7 wins

Dazzy and Winnie have 6 wins

Billesley Villans and Me have 5

Jota, Mr Average and Ozstan have 4

Kirkley, Liam and Tyrone's Abs have 2

And poor Injury is bottom with 1 win to their name.

More updates as and when I do them 😂👏🏻

You're doing a grand job, Sammy Enfield! Ha ha yes, Bongo won considerably more points than me this week - I'm amazed he hasn't been on to gloat yet though.

Love your creation of a Mr Average character as a Meany - very clever.

Well done to Harry for heading up the League. I'll be studying his team closely for tips. I hope he is right about Sterling - just for this week though.

Look forward to more updates as and when

Nice one Sam. Good work mate.

Shame your team is shiit though 😂

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)