+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bury FC Latest ...

At the Stockport game, he was driving round the ground, after kick off and was caught on CCTV

I seriously hope any Notts fan or any football fan see that ****er in a football ground they make it loud & clear what they think of him.

words don't describe him

I don't get wound up to often, but I wouldn't shed a tear if he died tomorrow but maybe a tear of Joy

He is capable of causing a melt down at Stoke Bardolph Sh1te Farm single handed.

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    At the Stockport game, he was driving round the ground, after kick off and was caught on CCTV
    Why on earth would he do that? It's almost like ''jilted lover syndrome''.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Perhaps he's like that bloke in the Full Monty who's told his wife he still has job, so puts on his suit every day and goes out of the house until the working day is done.

You can't polish a turd. Rewriting history, now where have I read that before....

Quote Originally Posted by binghampies View Post
    I seriously hope any Notts fan or any football fan see that ****er in a football ground they make it loud & clear what they think of him.

words don't describe him

I don't get wound up to often, but I wouldn't shed a tear if he died tomorrow but maybe a tear of Joy
    Welcome back Bingham, haven't seen you on here for a long time, or have I missed something?

Caught by a speed camera, more like

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Because he wants to be seen and noticed and further talked about. It's attention seeking. He can't bear being an irrelevance.

I'm struggling to believe that's true, but if it is true then it would suggest that it's not just the loss of money that has pained him over this whole episode.

It would be disingenuous of him to say that all he wanted to do was save the club, he clearly wanted to make a success of himself in football but there's nothing wrong with that. He came into it for the right reasons, did more than any owner I've known to put bums on seats without achieving a promotion or bringing in a Sven-Goran Eriksson. It's just the way he conducted his affairs towards the end that leave a very nasty taste in the mouth.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast