+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Where are our missing posters now?

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Cheers m'dears......off the top of my head, I think there are only 3 on here that actually dislike me (2 of whom sent e-mails to HO and got me banned!!).....the rest can either ignore me or debate with me.
    ps nice to see your lad still hasn't lost his enthusiasm, despite Notts plumbing the depths of Division 5!!....strange times huh?

Welcome back Tarkers!

Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    You're missing all the fun. They were two of the best.
    I have to say it's disgraceful to lump tarquin together with Tricky. While I like tarquin as a poster and a true Notts fan, Tricky has proved he is lower than a piece of animal excrement, and I apologise to any animal excrement that has been offended by that comparison. Did you miss his gloating posts (to nobody) on their board when he thought that Notts County Mad had been closed down? He was coming in his pants thinking he had finally got his wish. To some on here who think my dislike for him may seem irrational, if you had seen what I saw on other boards from him and his bedfellow Romanis you would understand.

ps if anyone is worried about the reasons for his absence on here, don't be. He simply shot himself in the foot by showing his true colours when he thought we had been closed down. The scumbag has now migrated to the Derby County board, where he seems to have found a few fellow Nigel Farage and Tommy Robinson loving friends on their Brexit thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I have to say it's disgraceful to lump tarquin together with Tricky. While I like tarquin as a poster and a true Notts fan, Tricky has proved he is lower than a piece of animal excrement, and I apologise to any animal excrement that has been offended by that comparison. Did you miss his gloating posts (to nobody) on their board when he thought that Notts County Mad had been closed down? He was coming in his pants thinking he had finally got his wish. To some on here who think my dislike for him may seem irrational, if you had seen what I saw on other boards from him and his bedfellow Romanis you would understand.

ps if anyone is worried about the reasons for his absence on here, don't be. He simply shot himself in the foot by showing his true colours when he thought we had been closed down. The scumbag has now migrated to the Derby County board, where he seems to have found a few fellow Nigel Farage and Tommy Robinson loving friends on their Brexit thread.
    Their board is a hive of activity.. NOT. A Dodo has more life in it.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I'm still here, read the forum every day....I'm a bit busy though...I'm on my 3rd attempt at passing the Moderator course....grrrr
    Welcome back, Tarkers! I thought we'd lost you forever!

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Welcome back, Tarkers! I thought we'd lost you forever!
    Cheers, someone in HO obviously decided that my time in pokey, with Pablo the bum-bandit was at an end..........I'm still not sure what crime I committed, but obviously my detractors had a strong-ish case.

I've been watching the forum from a crack in my cell door....it was a lively summer to say the least....hahaha

Great to see a character like Tarquin back.

He’s a person who as moderator didn’t like something I posted, privately messaged me on several occasions telling me to publicly apologise and then banned me for 2 weeks when I refused to do so.

But other than all that he’s a right laugh who’ll brighten up the board with his crazy Mexican tales. Welcome back Tarquers!

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Great to see a character like Tarquin back.

He’s a person who as moderator didn’t like something I posted, privately messaged me on several occasions telling me to publicly apologise and then banned me for 2 weeks when I refused to do so.

But other than all that he’s a right laugh who’ll brighten up the board with his crazy Mexican tales. Welcome back Tarquers!
    2 weeks?....is that all?....I obviously was a bit too soft to be a proper moderator......I got 9 months without an opportunity to defend myself!!......anyway, thanks for the welcome back......not too sure what I can actually contribute to the forum, as I can only access the radio feed from up here on the Altiplano.

Crazy Mexican tales?.....did I tell you about the time that I?......never mind, some other time

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    My issue is with the 'career' trust board members like mightysaints who was co-opted onto the trust board by JAH despite not being a Notts fan, where is he now?
    My 'career' trust board membership involved being invited by Keri to be co-opted, not JAH, and I was a Notts season ticket holder at the time. I served 6 months on the trust board working on projects like relaunching the trust's website, didn't get chosen by the membership to serve as a full board member, and didn't go for election (or a further co-option, which was mentioned by one board member) after that. Hardly careerism.

Still following County, still living nearby, still going to the occasional game and listening to the others on the radio.

But hey, thanks for posting those unprompted malicious lies!

Ahh mutual admiration society. Is that what MAD stands for? Football anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    Ahh mutual admiration society. Is that what MAD stands for? Football anyone?
    Why not start a football thread, Pieman? Nearly forgot, welcome back Mr Tarkers.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast