+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Some right **** on here last couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post

Stop sitting on the fence.
    If you sit on the fence you get splinters in your arse. Oh no not another injury!

**** off

It was embarrassing End off

If you think it’s bad on here you should see the Facebook pages. Anyone would think we are bottom of L2. We were poor. Hopefully it’s a one off. We move on.

Part of the reason for negativity is context. According to many the club were a little unlucky to be relegated from a tough Championship. In the first league game we played very well for the first half and won the game. The very poor display against Lincoln came as a shock. People are now questioning the manager, the system and the recruitment. I think that is perfectly reasonable and Warne must remove his head from his bum and get this squad playing - and quickly.

Paul
    If we win tonight and Saturday does that mean that he’s got it right?
    First half on Saturday we could and should have scored all iffs and maybe I know.

I understand the frustration but seriously even Miller bear 🐻 has come in for some stick 😉

Great post pocket ... I my be going against the grain here ... but I dont think we played that bad .. Lincoln came to frustrate and boy did they do that .. they couldnt believe they scored themselves in the 1st half .. and then to get a second .. they were in dream land .. I thought they were awful. Some good goalkeeping . Kept us out . Skill wise they couldnt live with us .. there wasnt one player in Lincoln's side I would want in ours .. I think there has been a massive over reaction to this defeat. From TS.PW down to the tea lady .

Pocket rocket and DonPage, you both make fair points. But if we can't overcome teams which set up to frustrate and can't cope with good displays by opposition goalies and lose at home to teams containing not a single player who would get in our team then it's going to be a difficult season.
    I would have accepted the performance more readily had the manager been subsequently more positive about his system and his players. But what I heard (and I may be being a bit unfair) was him saying his options were limited by the players he'd signed and the players he'd let go and next thing he's searching for wingers ffs.

I thought we generally played well but if you gift goals and miss chances when on top you won't win games no matter how well you play. It's just basic concentration. I think 4 3 3 can work but you need a back up plan for when it isn't. Get those wingers in or another full back in and we will be able 5o push olasunde and Clarke further up. Also we could play 3 5 2 with another right sided centre back and do the same. We are not ailluon miles off. A couple of signings in the right places and we will be ok

A recent article in the Lancet said that moaning is actually good for you, does this mean the pigs and ourselves have the healthiest fans in the country?

I can see why having a moan would be good for the moaner. It's probably not so good for those who have to read/listen to it though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast