+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Facebook

Facebook

I have bought a new computer, and for some reason I am the recipient of Facebook postings from various people even though I haven't asked for it.

Here is a sample, one chap takes photos of electronic bus signs in Cambridge, I presume because they are late. Today he posted a photo of a jar of honey which was a gift, saying that he was going to smother ham with it and roast it, because he hadn't done it for a while.

There are endless selfies, and someone posted a visit to Macdonalds in Beccles. For some reason. I could go on, but im sure you are as bored as me.

On the other hand, I daily try to figure out the meaning of life, try to see connections, love discussing the universe, god and creation etc. So which one is normal? The above persons posting pap are deeply intelligent, but regard life with the same attention to detail as I would roasting a chicken.
    O hang on, half of british housewives cant do that, lets say turning a page, hang on, people don't read anymore. Ok, lets say taking a leak.

The normal thing is of course posting pap on facebook. There you go.

General Bogden Pswiatrkskowski Sckjiyutrost.

I once succumbed to the lure of Facebook but found myself spending more and more time on there looking at photos of my families pets and what they had for breakfast than is healthy,then one day I woke up and thought what am I doing with my life and cancelled it,although I doubt that I will ever go back to it I did get to see posters from here in a different light,on here they was usually just a character that they've made up and not really a true representation of what they was really like in life,they was all funnier on Facebook than CM and to see them with their families made them more human so for that it was worth it
    I wonder how many people have Facebook,I bet that more people have it than dont,it's such a big part of people's lives now,I read recently that the police regularly look into suspects profiles to gain evidence and I bet that when you go for a job interview the employers have a quick look on Facebook to see what you are really like behind the shirt,tie and aftershave

I wouldn't bother with the meaning of life either Frank,it's a question that can't be answered so why bother,leave it to eggheads who know more about it than you or me..... I

Oh,and of course there's a God it's just working out which one is the real thing and which are false idols that's the problem

God isn't outside of you chalky. If you want to make contact, with god,get two mobiles, then ring the other with one. Whoever answers is god, that's presuming you pickup. I think its called immanence.
    The meaning of life is growth. We are all toddlers, some more than others. Im sure you think your time is your own, would you really have lived your life, and suffered in the way you have if you had a choice? I think the answer is no, but it happened, because it had too to help you grow.

I expect that you are a little bit of god is mindblowing, it is isn't it.

Bishop Harald Ben****ers Schilling.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)