+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Harrogate Town 13.08.19

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Is this what it is like to actually win!!! bloody great feeling I tell ya
    Seriously, I am sat here at work, staring at my computer IN SHOCK.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Wrexham look a tough nut on Sunday but then we have Ebbsfleet and Chorley who are both in bad shape... Chorley got slaughtered tonight and Ebbsfleet rock bottom with 4 defeats from 4
    Chorley have just come up haven't they? They'll be feeling out of their depth tonight. Ebbsfleet pld 4 lost 4. Big opportunity here for Notts to get right up there in the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Chorley have just come up haven't they? They'll be feeling out of their depth tonight. Ebbsfleet pld 4 lost 4. Big opportunity here for Notts to get right up there in the mix.
    A draw and 2 wins minimum???

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Those celebration drinks must be going down well already!

It's certainly doable if we avoid defeat on Sunday. Win and I really think we could be on a serious winning streak, lose and it could all go into reverse again. Wrexham looks pivotal.

Its nice we got a win but i'm not getting too excited i am a bit concerned we went out second half a goal up against 10 men and for large parts of it we were second best, on another night and we'd have drawn or lost that one and harrogate are nowhere near the best team in the league, looks like we have a solid keeper for a change and booty has started with a good game, fair play to enzio i predicted he'd disappear for the next 15 games but he's got another and i hope he keeps it up.
    NA has bought himself a little good will and time lets see how he does in a bigger game on SUNDAY.

A win and, nearly as important, a clean sheet. Hopefully this is the platform for more.

Eight away wins in the 12 National League matches tonight - I have a feeling that this might be a sign of what will happen this season and it may be easier to win away than at home.

Would take your arm at the shoulder for that Gumper!

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    First clean sheet since March 30th away at Stevenage
    First time out of the bottom 4 since the season before last!

What small crumbs we cling to.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    If you're outside the UK, you'll need to sign up for iFollow (or PiesPlayer as it's now called) to listen to games. It's £30 for the season.
    Not true. Just go to the NL section of the BBC website, and look at the link you will see for commentary. Open tha and choose BBC Radio Nottingham and it will let you listen for free

https://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/49271395

was the link to tonight's game, works perfectly for me overseas.

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast