+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: National League Highlight Show?

National League Highlight Show?

Is there a National League Highlight Show? I thought btSport is supposed to have a show. If they still have it, what is it called? I have to search for a source that recorded it. btSport has geolocked their website from the US.

Also, any idea why Notts have not been updating their YouTube account with the game highlights? The opposing teams have posted their vids in a timely-fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Thin_Man View Post
    Is there a National League Highlight Show? I thought btSport is supposed to have a show. If they still have it, what is it called? I have to search for a source that recorded it. btSport has geolocked their website from the US.

Also, any idea why Notts have not been updating their YouTube account with the game highlights? The opposing teams have posted their vids in a timely-fashion.
    Its called The National League Highlights Show - Not sure where you might find it aside of BT though - Hope that helps 👍

Its on the BT Sport Youtube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/BTSportOfficial/videos

Week 2, Saturday 10th August

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_mRUeQy-Ls

Quote Originally Posted by LEPiePie View Post
    Its on the BT Sport Youtube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/BTSportOfficial/videos
    Thanks. BT Sport has geolocked YouTube also. I will have to bother someone in the UK to do a workaround for me.

Thanks. BT Sport has geolocked YouTube also. I will have to bother someone in the UK to do a workaround for me.
    If you have sky try Channel 422 Freesport, Monday 18:30, Tuesday 22:00

The Notts App is unlimited access including all matches in full ( 2 days delayed here in Aus) for 30 quid ( $50 AU) a year and also has an 8 minuteish highlights package for each league game. I see this as sort of like my season ticket and contribution to the club. Content is pretty good and I am happy to pay it. All the free stuff is geo locked and can easily be worked around with a VPN but sometimes its good to do the right thing especially where Notts is concerned.