+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not Often I Leave A Game Early

Not Often I Leave A Game Early

But that was absolutely embarrassing and pathetic .

I don't buy it's only the League Cup because we fielded a reasonable team in my opinion and at home to league two opposition to boot .

Performance levels were simply not acceptable .

Much to ponder for the HC , I'd suggest you have a good long think about this playing out from the back at all costs because they ain't anywhere near good enough to pull this stunt off .

Like we’ve been saying all along mate, when they learn to play the system and get to know each other it will be too late!
    With the exception of Mowatt due to injury it should have been an unchanged side so they get some level of understanding?

Whats Keifer Moore doing these days, we could do with him back lol.
    Im not over-reacting here Animal and Im sure none of us are really, this is the much criticised and lets face it pointless Lg Cup nowadays isnt it, its not our priority this season.
    However, Id like to know when will a cup become a priority for us once again, because a good cup run really adds great memories onto a season doesnt it. And all we seem to do these days when it comes to the Lg Cup and the Fa cup is make excuses for early exits.

But ok we move on again, and onto the important stuff again now and its back to the Champship on Satdy!. Bring on Rodney Trotter's team Charlton Fc.

I expect a certain level of performance irrespective that the competition isn't a priority .

Standards are my issue , as I said earlier that is no excuse because its the League Cup .

Totally unacceptable , players should be taking responsibility .

A bad first half fair do's but then let's see a reaction in the second .

There's a right way to lose and a wrong way .

Utter shyte that was .

It never mattered to me whether I was playing football or tiddlywinks that I had to put the effort in, self pride was all the motivation I needed and if you aint got that fire in your belly chances are you’ll never be a success.

Our so called back up players last night weren't bothered or not good enough against a lg 2 side who took them to cleaners and doesn't give me any hope if they're needed to be called upon to play at championship level I just pray that their performance was just a 1 off

No statement from stendel with his opion is he still in shock after that disastrous display

He's thinking where has my midfield gone?

I think we'll have to get used to a few o these type of performance as the team gels, it's embarrassing losing to Carlisle but it's their day. Good luck to them, and a fair amount to us as we'll need it. I still reckon we'll be OK.

Football eh, a still can't fathom it. In beating Fulham the display was compared to WBA away 1996, fans proper excited and buzzing trying not to get caught up in the moment and then there was last night's debacle!! Crackers this game innit

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast