+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carabao Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Yet if it was Rafa managing us you'd be doing the same thing
    No I wouldn't. I'm positive towards any game.
    Rafa's tactics were generally horrible to watch but I was still behind any team he put out.
    Bring up any posts that go against that if you feel you have a point.

Just because I had some digs at Rafa doesn't mean I slaughtered the team. There is a massive difference.
    I look for positivity, not negativity.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    No I wouldn't. I'm positive towards any game.
    Rafa's tactics were generally horrible to watch but I was still behind any team he put out.
    Bring up any posts that go against that if you feel you have a point.

Just because I had some digs at Rafa doesn't mean I slaughtered the team. There is a massive difference.
    Anybody can live with the fairies. You thought we would beat Arsenal 4-1, but then I guess that with your reckoning they are not one of the 4 clubs better than us?

You can both be negative or positive and still use logi...ah, I see where I went wrong there...

Depends if Bruce sticks to his boring negative tactics he used on Sunday and has for the rest of his career.5 defenders on the pitch and 4 on the bench.Boring.

Some digs. . .

Pretty much all your posts about him were negative. I can think of one that could be construed as positive, i'm not saying that maybe there were others but that I can only think of one at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by usedtobeshearer View Post
    You thought we would beat Arsenal 4-1
    Aye I did say my prediction was a 4-1 win for us. I was wrong. I'll be wrong most times this season because I always have hope and even wild hope.
    The problems arise when I expect us to win 4-1. Luckily I don't ever expect us to win any game. Hope is always the key and predictions are the fun part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by usedtobeshearer View Post
    You can both be negative or positive
    Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Some digs. . .

Pretty much all your posts about him were negative. I can think of one that could be construed as positive, i'm not saying that maybe there were others but that I can only think of one at this point.
    No, all my posts about him weren't negative. Many have been when his football has been depressingly dire. I had a right go at him. I wanted him gone at one point because he was that dire...but he changed it up by adding players and allowing them to play to their strengths. It gave us a bit better football towards the end of each season and I praised him for it.
    Swings and roundabouts.
    I slaughtered McClaren, too.

Bruce will get his fair share if he doesn't produce decent football but I'm willing to give him time to get fully into the swing. It would be unfair to have a pop too early.
    Rafa was afforded it from me...so what's the issue?

I was wrong. I'll be wrong most times
    Absolutely

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)