+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Burke

Burke is utter tripe. An embarrassment to the club. There are supposed to be a number of bundesliga teams interested in him. WHY!!!!!
    How does someone this consistently bad keep getting interest????
    He's worth nothing. I wouldn't even have him in the team I played for before I retired. They were a good bunch of lads and they could play football. This guy runs away from the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Burke is utter tripe. An embarrassment to the club. There are supposed to be a number of bundesliga teams interested in him. WHY!!!!!
    How does someone this consistently bad keep getting interest????
    He's worth nothing. I wouldn't even have him in the team I played for before I retired. They were a good bunch of lads and they could play football. This guy runs away from the ball.

I agree Boingy! Whilst HRK is not good enough, he at least tries! Burke could not even make an impact in Scotland where football is at the level of league 1 on a good day!!

Who is recruiting these donkeys and now we have Zahore?

How much input does Bilic have into taking these players on, not Burke I know, but all the other players that are not up to standard?

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    How much input does Bilic have into taking these players on, not Burke I know, but all the other players that are not up to standard?

Come on GLM - it’s been two league games and a ****ty cup competition for **** sake!! We were not bad in the two league games considering huge changes!! In answer to your question - who is not up to standard??? The only question mark is Zahore And yes he does not look good but would you judge Messi on two crap games?

Get a grip and start moaning after 12 games if we are doing crap. I am more positive this season than any other although had Gayle been in our side, we could easily be favourites for promotion and do what two numpties failed to do last year - Dawson - Gayle - Barnes and and Jay Rod all of which are in the Premier League!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Come on GLM - it’s been two league games and a ****ty cup competition for **** sake!! We were not bad in the two league games considering huge changes!! In answer to your question - who is not up to standard??? The only question mark is Zahore And yes he does not look good but would you judge Messi on two crap games?

Get a grip and start moaning after 12 games if we are doing crap. I am more positive this season than any other although had Gayle been in our side, we could easily be favourites for promotion and do what two numpties failed to do last year - Dawson - Gayle - Barnes and and Jay Rod all of which are in the Premier League!
    You are way off course again, all I asked was how much input does Bilic have in taking these players on, not a thing about his quality as a manager.

You are way off course again, all I asked was how much input does Bilic have in taking these players on, not a thing about his quality as a manager.

I would say the same input as the recruitment of Burke! Bilic has a huge job - no Dawson - no Gayle - no Barnes - no Jay Rod all of which are playing in the Premier League plus other huge changes.

We need to do some sums - how much money has come into the club v money spent including big wages off the payrole? Once done - if two numpties could not manage promotion then we must appreciate Bilic has a mountain to climb!

Bilic also has Burke ( useless ) and Brunt who is another year older, and the worst keeper seen for a long time! That said, I have enjoyed the first two games with almost a whole new team, as opposed to going to the Vile in the play offs where the tactic was to sit back and waste time even in the first half.

I am very positive under Bilic but the downfall will be the goals from a ruthless striker like Gayle!

Absolutely dog sh it of a player.

Strange how just after a court ruled that tp had to pay Palace over £5m we signed this t urd for who really knows what, but if it was more than a quid then there was something fishy imo.

But, obviously there is no more corruption in football and brown envelopes died with Cloughie and Revie, that why I was so, so, so shocked by the Monk affair.

Our Tone would never have stitched us up with a donkey.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Absolutely dog sh it of a player.

Strange how just after a court ruled that tp had to pay Palace over £5m we signed this t urd for who really knows what, but if it was more than a quid then there was something fishy imo.

But, obviously there is no more corruption in football and brown envelopes died with Cloughie and Revie, that why I was so, so, so shocked by the Monk affair.

Our Tone would never have stitched us up with a donkey.

Hope you are well Blood! This piece of **** probably paid via the back door - Tone’s plot of land!!! Makes you think if the bald c unt had anything to do with it when robbing the club blind through his consultancy fees! 170 million plus was not enough for him!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)