+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Match Ratings Vs Harrogate Town

Thought three players made a massive difference Osbourne ran the wing really well and set up some good moves, Dennis looked sharp and Booty didn't put a foot wrong, we faded in the second half but all three of these players deserved a 8 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by jurgenpie View Post
    Thought three players made a massive difference Osbourne ran the wing really well and set up some good moves, Dennis looked sharp and Booty didn't put a foot wrong, we faded in the second half but all three of these players deserved a 8 for me.
    Playing uphill with a team that may not have the fitness we'd like because a lot of the players joined after preseason probably is why we faded in the second half. But it shows how well we did by scoring a late goal and not conceding one. I think we have light at the end of the tunnel

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Playing uphill with a team that may not have the fitness we'd like because a lot of the players joined after preseason probably is why we faded in the second half. But it shows how well we did by scoring a late goal and not conceding one. I think we have light at the end of the tunnel
    Again, you mention a slope, there wasn't one. You also forget to mention that we were playing against 10 men in the 2nd half. Oh, and the only reason we didn't concede was because of some woeful finishing.

Why are we coming out poor in the second half again and again?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Again, you mention a slope, there wasn't one. You also forget to mention that we were playing against 10 men in the 2nd half. Oh, and the only reason we didn't concede was because of some woeful finishing.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/LeighCurt...30296970760193

Also Harrogate is well known for their slope on the pitch. Perhaps your alcohol issues make you immune to such things?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/LeighCurt...30296970760193

Also Harrogate is well known for their slope on the pitch. Perhaps your alcohol issues make you immune to such things?
    Did you go? Alcohol, ouch. Perhaps your being thick issues make you immune to such things as there wasn't a fecking slope. Maybe it was the angle it took the photo or he was trying to be a clever dick.
    Last edited by navypie; 14-08-2019 at 10:19 AM.

Did you go? Alcohol, ouch. Perhaps your being thick issues make you immune to such things as there wasn't a fecking slope. Maybe it was the angle it took the photo or he was trying to be a clever dick.
    Or the well known slope that Harrogate has on their pitch. It's not as pronounced since the 3g/4g pitch but there is still a slope.

Harrogate got a plastic pitch in about 2016 the old slope was levelled when the pitch was put down.
    There were no disadvantages last night in the second half because we had to play uphill

I'd take Navys word anyway because he was actually there!

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    Harrogate got a plastic pitch in about 2016 the old slope was levelled when the pitch was put down.
    There were no disadvantages last night in the second half because we had to play uphill

Thank you. WTF do you have to do to get through to some people.

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post

I've been before since the pitch has been installed. The slope remains but it's not as prominent but still offers an advantage or disadvantage depending on the end

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast