+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FAO Elite

FAO Elite

Hi mate, I have joined the ranks of horse race ownership. For my birthday my wife bought me a share in a horse in the Owners Group syndicate, (it is part of the Elite racing group). It is only one horse unlike ER which have shares in about 25 but it is a start.
    The horse is called Asdaa a 3 year old gelding and will be with Mark Johnstone, I think I own a nail in one of his shoes.
    But it is interesting receiving updates and magazines each week/month.
    By the way Tarkers is back
    Last edited by SwalePie; 02-12-2019 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Hi mate, I have joined the ranks of horse race ownership. For my birthday my wife bought me a share in a horse in the Owners Group syndicate, (it is part of the Elite racing group). It is only one horse unlike ER which have shares in about 25 but it is a start.
    The horse is called Asdaa a 3 year old gelding and will be with Mark Johnstone, I think I own a nail in one of his shoes.
    Technically old boy, I've been here all along, albeit clothed in sackcloth and ashes and minus the power to log in.

However, after a decent session of self-flagellation the goat-herder has returned......has anything interesting happened in my absence?

ps did you mean to post a "happy smiley"?....that's the one where the corners of the mouth point upwards!

pps it's FAO, not FO Elite......FO Elite is what I said to him when I bumped into him outside Coco Bongo in Playa Del Carmen....just kidding, though I spent 2 weeks in Playa in July sat in a rooftop pool overlooking 5th Avenida.
    In true BigusAlus tradition, I've taken a pic of myself holding something very special to me!!
    Name:  Playa Del Carmen 053.jpg
Views: 1129
Size:  86.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Technically old boy, I've been here all along, albeit clothed in sackcloth and ashes and minus the power to log in.

However, after a decent session of self-flagellation the goat-herder has returned......has anything interesting happened in my absence?

ps did you mean to post a "happy smiley"?....that's the one where the corners of the mouth point upwards!

pps it's FAO, not FO Elite......FO Elite is what I said to him when I bumped into him outside Coco Bongo in Playa Del Carmen....just kidding, though I spent 2 weeks in Playa in July sat in a rooftop pool overlooking 5th Avenida.
    In true BigusAlus tradition, I've taken a pic of myself holding something very special to me!!
    Nottis win a game and Tarkers returns! It's just like the good old days.

Welcome back Tarquin.

how's that

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Perhaps it's not my place to say, but I'm not quite sure why you just don't send Elite a private message 61. Love the Tarkers is back bit though. I'm sure he's aware and is excited as the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    Nottis win a game and Tarkers returns! It's just like the good old days.

Welcome back Tarquin.
    Actually I hadn't spotted the connection, but hey-ho, if I'm a lucky omen for this season I'm off to place another 365 bet on Notts to get promotion. I had a dabble pre-season but mentally wrote off those bets after our pathetic start.
    I spent a decent chunk of last season incommunicado, watching BigusAlus and Notts going into a joint tailspin and becoming the division's whipping boys, it was extremely frustrating not being able to "vent" on here...grrr
    Luckily, the Danes saved our bacon (pun intended) and Notts might, just might, be on the up.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Perhaps it's not my place to say, but I'm not quite sure why you just don't send Elite a private message 61. Love the Tarkers is back bit though. I'm sure he's aware and is excited as the rest of us.
    Possibly because most people don't bother to check their messages?..........I don't bother.....mine is always jammed with hate mail anyway!....and the odd marriage proposal

Buenos dias Tarkers. Is your community having a whip-round to pay for El Presidente del Americana's wall before them damn Yankees come and join you in your buena vida?

I think we have all wanted to say FO elite at some point

Possibly because most people don't bother to check their messages?..........I don't bother.....mine is always jammed with hate mail anyway!....and the odd marriage proposal
    I don't believe the hate mail for one minute.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast