Get your very own personalised The Gelderd End gifts!
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Pablo

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,102

    Unhappy Pablo

    Worrying reports today of bids from Spain for Pablo. Hope he isn't thinking too much of home. Anyone know how settled he is in Leeds (kids at school etc?).

    We did well last night but it was noticeable how we missed Pablo's clever work around the box in picking out the kind of passes that happened only once or twice - notably for the first goal to Costa.

    Would be a massive loss if he was to go.

    Hopefully just speculative rumours

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,858
    Surely not?

    He's got a couple of years left and then can hang out in Spain all he wants. He's a key part of a team getting out of the hardest league in the world to get out of and it would be a high point for his career if we did.

  3. #3
    As close to no chance as there is. We have already turned down offers for him, he loves the Pablo songs and he has stated he wants to take us up to the prem.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    33,470
    Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    As close to no chance as there is. We have already turned down offers for him, he loves the Pablo songs and he has stated he wants to take us up to the prem.
    He's a delusive coņo..lol

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    9,241
    Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    He's a delusive coņo..lol
    Eres un jodido idiota

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,154
    I'm nearly prepared to give up if he departs. Will show we don't desire to get to the PL enough.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    He's a delusive coņo..lol
    Lo siento pero eres irrelevante

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    8,393
    Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Lo siento pero eres irrelevante
    Speeka da Eeennglish!😉

  9. #9
    I’m sorry but you are irrelevant (Alf that is)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    33,470
    Todos son hijo de putas especialmente El Rev ..

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Todos son hijo de putas especialmente El Rev ..
    Sticks and stones but come what may we are all support our club Alf rather than secretly hankering that we wished we supported someone else - and if that glove fits then its yours Alf 😎

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    33,470
    Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Sticks and stones but come what may we are all support our club Alf rather than secretly hankering that we wished we supported someone else - and if that glove fits then its yours Alf 
    ,H... Id rather support a hernia than support Leeds ..

  13. #13
    You seem to sniff around on here to such an unhealthy degree that might suggest otherwise Alfred - sure the Rev agrees

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    9,241
    Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Todos son hijo de putas especialmente El Rev ..
    Callate tu hijo de puta endogamico

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    9,241
    Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    You seem to sniff around on here to such an unhealthy degree that might suggest otherwise Alfred - sure the Rev agrees
    Agreed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •