+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Derby tickets in the Shed for season ticket holders.

Derby tickets in the Shed for season ticket holders.

Anyone know what the process is for this, if there even is one? I have a friend who has a season ticket in the Dode (obviously a moaning git &#128578 but wants to go in the Shed for the Derby.

Ok, said moaner (oops, friend) has got it sorted. So they give the season ticket holder a new ticket for the Shed then sell their normal seat in the Dode (or wherever). ��

Think they've done this previously but it's easier now as the season ticket holder doesn't need to hand a voucher into the shop.

Would love to be in the Shed for this one

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Would love to be in the Shed for this one
    Am in Shed for this one. Plus 4 up from Englandshire. Hopefully we can sell our 10200 or whatever and be staying unbeaten and top after hard away game next week. Cant wait for both games.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Anyone know what the process is for this, if there even is one? I have a friend who has a season ticket in the Dode (obviously a moaning git &#128578 but wants to go in the Shed for the Derby.
    What’s going to happen when we play them at Dens? How do we buy tickets so we’re sitting next to our mates/fellow season ticket holders??

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    What’s going to happen when we play them at Dens? How do we buy tickets so we’re sitting next to our mates/fellow season ticket holders??
    Good question, given the changes to our ticketing.

Quote Originally Posted by JelloBiafra View Post
    Am in Shed for this one. Plus 4 up from Englandshire. Hopefully we can sell our 10200 or whatever and be staying unbeaten and top after hard away game next week. Cant wait for both games.
    Looks like Eddie Thompson upper and lower sold out

Luckily picked up an adjacent seat to my own just before, think the usual occupant must have swapped to the shed

Definitely a good few Arabs coming to this game who haven't been to tannadice for a while

Just need to keep the momentum growing now

At the risk of making it obvious i’m a bit dim is this general sale or STH just now? Nothing mentioned on website to indicate it is STH.
    I know STH are automatically guaranteed their seat but also they can-change seat if they want so this is where confusion sets in for dim folk🤭🤭
    Last edited by B4 i go; 15-08-2019 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Bit dim

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    At the risk of making it obvious i’m a bit dim is this general sale or STH just now? Nothing mentioned on website to indicate it is STH.
    I know STH are automatically guaranteed their seat but also they can-change seat if they want so this is where confusion sets in for dim folk🤭🤭
    General sale

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)