+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Worst moments under Owens Coil...

The Worst moments under Owens Coil...

It has to be beating Spuds 3.0, With minutes left, We were on the way to Wembley And on he brings Akinbuymee ,,,,whoo hooo
    Then we Lose!!...3. Feckin 1....

What WTF WAS He Thinking?

IDIOT!!

We had just hit the M1 on the way back from a FA Cup match at MK Dons and we were listing to Radio Bucks (or whatever) when Sandy Stewart said Coyle had an emergency back home and had taken a flight to Scotland. We knew he was lying and that Boyle was going to the Notlobs. Since then I just hope everything that has happened to him since he deserted us, just keeps on happening to the duplicitous tw@t!

Attachment 13597

brilliant pic mr terrier "ahhh pish. i used to be in the fitba!"

hey laddie can yous spare an iron brew

We enjoyed his day in the sun at Wembley however, and some great Capital punishment that almost got us there without the playoffs. Turncoat yes, but still memorable for good things, and there are lots who are not in our timeframe.

I'd say it was Milan Baros who turned the game more if my memory serves?

I can remember watching him at the Town Hall with the Celtic rumours circulating, everyone was celebrating all around him, but there was just something about him, I thought then this fecker doesn't want to be here.

I thought it was the way he treated youngsters and their family's telling them Burnley Football Club is the right and correct place for their son to go, yet within 10 day's he was wiping his hands of us.

Quote Originally Posted by wmdave_b View Post
    I'd say it was Milan Baros who turned the game more if my memory serves?
    No it was the Rusky Geezer and then Defoe finished us off.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)