+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A note for Griff

A note for Griff

I am sorting through some emails, and yesterday and today, some have gone missing. I have explored the internet to find the solution, the possibilities as to what is wrong are endless.

I have gone into my email wotsit and it is so complex it is beyond me. For something so simple I have hundreds of choices to make, do I want this that or the other. Just finding a menu tab is impossible because there isn't one. I could spend three hours just trying to understand how it works. Finding out what is wrong is impossible.

I have had to restrain myself from destroying this pile of sh it. Now wind me up some more by saying that im the problem.

Computers are an abomination.

Computers are all very well, Frank, but I can’t see them ever catching on, can you?

No I cant. When its the only thing in town, we have too. I have a newer car with a book of instructions with 370 pages. I haven't bothered. There are gizmos that I have no idea what its for, and I have no interest at all. Having said that, if they introduce a seat that you can crap or pee into I would use that, as long as it cleans up as well. Like a motorised a ss cleaner.

Why would I want a computer too do pathetic tasks I can do myself? Computer developers think that subdivisions, and subdivisions of subdivisions are a way forward, like email s hit. These people are mad. They think we should all be computer literate because they are when all they are doing is making life more difficult.

Id like to see them do my ex job, sorting human chaos out, and knowing how to do it in about a second. The email rubbish is like driving to Kings Lynn, and when I get back to the car I find a wheel missing, and someone tells me it hasn't been stolen. To get it back I need to understand quantum mechanics in a crash course before I can drive away.

Fck that.

We’re you a Social Worker, Frank?

I have faced abuse that would curdle milk, and would turn the face of Jesus. Never have I been so effectively insulted but by that comment. I curse the breath every social worker makes, they are truly a fifth wheel. Not one of them is worth tuppence. To be a social worker you have to be a lefty cnt to start with, and then they get worse.

You haven't intended to insult me, but you have cut me to the quick. Joggy.

Sorting human chaos out sort of suggests a helper of some sort Frank. You must have been a copper then.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw2 View Post
    I have faced abuse that would curdle milk, and would turn the face of Jesus. Never have I been so effectively insulted but by that comment. I curse the breath every social worker makes, they are truly a fifth wheel. Not one of them is worth tuppence. To be a social worker you have to be a lefty cnt to start with, and then they get worse.

You haven't intended to insult me, but you have cut me to the quick. Joggy.
    I know a social worker very well and she's an absolute star,totally dedicated to her job and often takes work home with her,to say that I find hugely offensive Frank and to be honest quite sad

I don't withdraw a word.

I don't withdraw a word.
    Then you've gone down in my estimation Frank

I am sorting through some emails, and yesterday and today, some have gone missing. I have explored the internet to find the solution, the possibilities as to what is wrong are endless.

I have gone into my email wotsit and it is so complex it is beyond me. For something so simple I have hundreds of choices to make, do I want this that or the other. Just finding a menu tab is impossible because there isn't one. I could spend three hours just trying to understand how it works. Finding out what is wrong is impossible.

I have had to restrain myself from destroying this pile of sh it. Now wind me up some more by saying that im the problem.

Computers are an abomination.
    As Cliff said in Cheers. "the internet will be finished in a couple of years and the US Postal Service will rise again"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)