+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hey Yarm !!

Hey Yarm !!

6-25 Yarmouth a horse called The Throstles good chance at 7/1 e/w.

I quite fancied it until I realised that it was trained by Darren Moore and ridden by Jake Livermore carrying 2 stone overweight!

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    I quite fancied it until I realised that it was trained by Darren Moore and ridden by Jake Livermore carrying 2 stone overweight!

Letís just hope heís not one of the two at the back😭😭😭😭😭

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    6-25 Yarmouth a horse called The Throstles good chance at 7/1 e/w.

Could be a good ew call GLM.

Only 4th run this year and although up 3lb to 73 same level as his season debut which was pretty decent until he tired on ground I donít think he will have liked. AW mark a lot higher. No surprise to see him win a worse race last time out but battled well and proven on GF and at this distance. My only concern, and not one to put me off, is he has drifted this morning.

That said just taken the 10/1 on offer ew so will be on with you later tonight. Good luck and thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarmbaggie View Post
    Could be a good ew call GLM.

Only 4th run this year and although up 3lb to 73 same level as his season debut which was pretty decent until he tired on ground I don’t think he will have liked. AW mark a lot higher. No surprise to see him win a worse race last time out but battled well and proven on GF and at this distance. My only concern, and not one to put me off, is he has drifted this morning.

That said just taken the 10/1 on offer ew so will be on with you later tonight. Good luck and thanks.
    He probably drifted after they saw my post earlier on! At least he might be a bit of value now.

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    Funny Tip .
    It must be a donkey then !!!

Market got it right. Never in it but hey ho.