+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Haw Frank...

It's only one game into the season Frank and there will be a lot of highs and lows before the final whistle of the final game,that was a good win for Utd last Saturday and a bit of a surprise if I'm honest so plenty of twists and turns to come

What's happening at Wisbech Frank,yet another loss and another yet win for Carlton,we are unbeaten this season and sit third in the league,where's Wisbech,let me look.....

Nope,not in the top six....

A bit further down aannddd....

Nope,that's funny I can't see them?J

Oh hang on,who's that at the bottom?

AHHhh,sorry Frank

That's ok, im not that thin skinned. Went to the game v Stamford, it was marginally better but not much. No punch up front, hard working midfield and that's it. A sub came on no 12 who must have been the worst paid footballer I have ever seen.

How the manager thinks this shower could stay in this league before it started I don't know. He needs to be sacked. This is what doing it on the cheap does, a downward spiral, poor football, lower gates, and relegation. Wisbech should not be struggling this bad, makes you think why.

Good luck to Carlton, how have they done it?

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw2 View Post
    Wisbech should not be struggling this bad, makes you think why.
    At the start of last season Notts spent a fortune on promotion and was second favorite to go up and yet.the season was an absolute disaster and we headed into non league for the first time in our history and maybe that's what makes football so addictive,who would have thought that Leicester would have won the Premier League a couple of seasons ago,sometimes things don't according to plan
    I haven't seen Carlton play yet as they have only played one game at home but.I will do very soon,they play Wisbech away soon so maybe you will see them before me who knows,it's early days yet and like I said there will be lots of highs and downs
    I saw Notts play Chorley today,Chorley could have been three nil up by half time but it was only 0-1,Notts was magnificent in the second half and totally dominated the game and came out 5-1 winners,if Chorley had scored those two extra goals we would have folded and lost,that's football
    Last edited by cocopops61; 26-08-2019 at 10:07 PM.

We are going up say we are going up!!

What a shocker, Carlton top. I am glad you are happy, it wont last though. Wisbech have improved dramatically, I saw the game v Lincoln, and Lincoln were hammered. It goes to show what I know, nothing, I had them relegated after game one.

The manager prides himself on taking over dead teams and turning them into successes. He has done it time and time again apparently. If he turns Wisbech into a success I will regard him as a god, but I cant see it. I suppose staying up could be regarded as that. Big game tonight, Soham v Cambridge City. City are struggling badly, such a shame for such a BIG club.

Ex big club.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)