+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: cosgrove haters

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    I even know people who aren't going tonight now due to his absence. That's how important he is.
    And if he was playing they'd have found another excuse for not going

He's a young loon.

He's clearly not the worlds most skilful player but as long as he's putting the ball in the back of the net then fine.

No they wouldn't. It's one of the reasons I'm a bit worried by suggestions it might be a hoax.

If it is then it's one that's cost the club some customers.

suggestions it might be a hoax..
    Jeezuz fkn wept I've pretty much seen it all on here now, suggesting this is a hoax and a tactic from DM and the dons is about the most fkn ludicrous thing I have ever seen typed on this form.

Tak a step back and give your heed a shak it's sam fkn cosgrove we are speaking about ffs its nae Lionel fkn Messi or Ronaldo, jeezuz fkn wept

I really have seen it all now
    But apparently I'm showing masel up to be foolish

No they wouldn't. It's one of the reasons I'm a bit worried by suggestions it might be a hoax.

If it is then it's one that's cost the club some customers.
    *******s. I don't believe for a second that anyone who'd already bought a ticket would decide not to go purely because Cosgrove won't be playing.

And if they hadn't already bought a ticket I don't believe that Cosgrove's absence would make them decide against going.

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    *******s. I don't believe for a second that anyone who'd already bought a ticket would decide not to go purely because Cosgrove won't be playing.

And if they hadn't already bought a ticket I don't believe that Cosgrove's absence would make them decide against going.
    I ken fit a heap o sh@t gets spouted at time's,he probably believes it himself though

If we don't go through with lack of goals scored being the reason and he's not playing then his absence will most certainly be one of the contributory factors.

To argue otherwise is to show yourself up for being foolish.

I even know people who aren't going tonight now due to his absence. That's how important he is.
    Hahaha, if Cosgrove doesnt play does that mean we arent a "Challenger Brand"?

Cosgrove played in the first leg, how did that go?

Folk wont be going due to the way our Club is being run and also how we are managed....

Cosgrove FC

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Folk wont be going due to the way our Club is being run and also how we are managed.
    Those are also factors undoubtedly.

Currently he is our best player

Haterz gonna hate

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast